Wrong Question number on English Lit paper1!!! Please helpp Watch

AliRiz1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I did my English Lit paper 1 on 22 May. My questions were on Macbeth and A Christmas carol but I think i wrote the wrong numbers in the margin. I am really worries about what might happen can someone give some advice pleaseeeeee
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AliRiz1)
I did my English Lit paper 1 on 22 May. My questions were on Macbeth and A Christmas carol but I think i wrote the wrong numbers in the margin. I am really worries about what might happen can someone give some advice pleaseeeeee
You'll be fine, they should realise after they start marking. I'm sure thousands of people do this.
AliRiz1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
You'll be fine, they should realise after they start marking. I'm sure thousands of people do this.
Oh okay thank youu
angela shahane
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I forgot to write the question numbers - nothing happens - it'll be obvious which one you're writing about. Just makes it slightly easier for the examiner if you put them but won't make any difference whatsoever.
AliRiz1
Rep:
?
(Original post by angela shahane)
I forgot to write the question numbers - nothing happens - it'll be obvious which one you're writing about. Just makes it slightly easier for the examiner if you put them but won't make any difference whatsoever.
Oh okay thank you very much
Exams 2017
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, this is just about Sociology. I sat my Sociology exam on Thursday and I needed more space on the essay and I wrote 04 at the start but close to the end of the essay I may have wrote 05 instead of 04 and then I was finishing off the research methods question and put 05 at the next page. Do you think they will realise that it was supposed to be 04 and not 05 and therefore mark it according to 04 I'm so worried I spoke to my teacher and he said it is a common mistake can anyone help?? Also I may be overthinking about this
Lit teacher
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Exams 2017)
Hi, this is just about Sociology. I sat my Sociology exam on Thursday and I needed more space on the essay and I wrote 04 at the start but close to the end of the essay I may have wrote 05 instead of 04 and then I was finishing off the research methods question and put 05 at the next page. Do you think they will realise that it was supposed to be 04 and not 05 and therefore mark it according to 04 I'm so worried I spoke to my teacher and he said it is a common mistake can anyone help?? Also I may be overthinking about this
You definitely won't be penalised for putting the wrong number in the margin. If it is clearly part of your previous answer it will be marked appropriately. Some people put no question number in the margin at all! From what I've seen, exam boards always try to be fair to candidates in situations like this.
Exams 2017
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks for getting back to me really appreciate it so do you think I will be okay??
Examsaresad
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I’ve done this this year did you guys do okay?
Exams 2017
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Yeah I did fine! Ended up with an A so didn't get penalised 😊
Examsaresad
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Thank you so much!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Exams 2017
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
No problem examiners understand exams can be stressful so defs give leeway! So don't worry! Good luck 😊🍀
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How has 2019 been so far?