The Student Room Group

slow at solving pastpapers

Hello guys Iam facing a problem from the beginning of the year that is solving pastpaper slowly and getting bored fast , As physics 9709 now iam having exam coming on ,paper 1 multiple choice i want advices how to complete it fast as possible for solving MCQsand thanks in advance
Original post by ahmad6432
Hello guys Iam facing a problem from the beginning of the year that is solving pastpaper slowly and getting bored fast , As physics 9709 now iam having exam coming on ,paper 1 multiple choice i want advices how to complete it fast as possible for solving MCQsand thanks in advance

It's not about solving them as fast as possible, because that could lead you to miss things. How about setting yourself a time limit for each question? Think about how long the exam is, how much time you have, and give yourself a rough limit for each question. If you aren't getting anywhere with it, move on and try it again at the end. that way, you aren't spending all your time on ones you're struggling with. You could also do the questions out of order, which I found helped me with subjects I wasn't as good with. I did the highest mark questions first, the moved onto lower marked ones

Quick Reply

Latest