The Student Room Group

Student Finance problem

Hi, I have a question as regards the application for student finance. I am an italian student and i live in Italy . I am applying for 2017/2018 and i can't go to the next step because they ask me the country where I live and I put EU national. They ask me: When did you move to UK? But I live in Italy and I'll move to UK in august/september 2017
Original post by Paolo Iannace
Hi, I have a question as regards the application for student finance. I am an italian student and i live in Italy . I am applying for 2017/2018 and i can't go to the next step because they ask me the country where I live and I put EU national. They ask me: When did you move to UK? But I live in Italy and I'll move to UK in august/september 2017

Moved to Student Financial Support

what form are you trying to fill in? As an EU National, it's the EU17N form you fill in and not a PN1 form.
And then how can I send the application?
Original post by Tiger Rag
Moved to Student Financial Support

what form are you trying to fill in? As an EU National, it's the EU17N form you fill in and not a PN1 form.

And How can I send it?
And do I have to do 2 applications? Because I have chosen 2 universities
And do I have to send it today or i can do it in the next few days?
Original post by Paolo Iannace
And How can I send it?

And How can I send it?
It sounds like your trying to apply online. EU Students can not apply online

You would need to complete this paper form http://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/1718/eu/eu_eu17n_form_1718_d.pdf

and send in your ID (Recommend you send a certified copy not the original) so you will need this form also http://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/1718/eu/eu_certifier_checklist_form_1718_d.pdf

send both forms and your certified ID to
Student Finance Services non-UK Team
Student Loans Company
PO Box 89
Darlington
County Durham
England
DL1 9AZ

Quick Reply

Latest