The Student Room Group

AQA English Literature paper 2 2017

Scroll to see replies

What was the question for the short stories anthology?
what was the question for the inspector calls
Original post by urgurlbecca
Oh I did so badly:frown:(

I revised love poems for the love and relationships cluster and a poem about family came up - didn't know what to write at all

if you can remember, what was the love and relationships question and which poem???
Original post by eatingkiwi
Nearly everyone compared mother any distance to walking away! I'm so happy we get a break now!

Do you remember what the question was for love and relationship
What was the actual question? (I've got it for a mock)
Original post by username2137363
It went so well!! The inspector calls Q was kinda okay, not the best but I'm happy with it! I then compared Mother Any Distance to Walking away - anyone else do this?

Unseen poetry was perfect, I should have written more for the 24mark question I only wrote two sides, there was so much to write about but I was worried I wouldn't have enough time. I wish I'd atleast written 2.5 sides on it

Wrote a good nearly two sides for the second question, it was perfect!!

It's half term now I'm so happy, thank God!! I feel relieved & and I'm happy it went kinda good

What was the inspector calls question?
Guys what was the questions or what were they about for an inspector calls?
Can you pleasee pleasee tell me what was the unseen poem and the inspector call questionnnn
hey sorry just wondering if this is for the mocks and if some schools sit the papers earlier than others because we started on monday and our first english lit is this friday and im praying that we all get the same question because the sympathy for J&H is such a good Q and male aggression is even better for R&J.
Original post by bace1000
The poem question for Power and Conflict had literally already been used in a practise paper AQA gave to teachers, so I found it pretty easy. Unseen poetry was kinda tough. I was a bit confused when the questions numbers were like "27.1" and "27.2" for unseen poetry and there were only 2 boxes in the answer booklet's margin to write the question number in!

what were the questions?
Does anyone know the question for blood brothers on last years paper?
hi if anyone got grade 8 or 9 for english literature.. can u pls tell me how you revised for the poems and novels? im doing power and conflict poems, lord of the flies, macbeth, jekyll and hyde.
Original post by nightcrawl3r
I revised the most for bayonet charge and i was literally so happy omg i compared it with charge of the light brigade and the inpsctor calls question was okay i just hated unseen poetry im happy overall tho

HI I was just revising for my English literature paper 2, I wanted too know if you have got the questions for unseen poetry and Jekyll and Hyde.
Thanks
For the comparison question when you have to compare remains with another poem. What is the overall theme you have to compare?
Original post by urgurlbecca
Oh I did so badly:frown:(

I revised love poems for the love and relationships cluster and a poem about family came up - didn't know what to write at all

Do you remember the question
Where can I download the paper from? I can't find it anywhere
What was the question???
Original post by lailahbetonna
what were the questions?

What was the question for the 2017 paper
Original post by bace1000
The poem question for Power and Conflict had literally already been used in a practise paper AQA gave to teachers, so I found it pretty easy. Unseen poetry was kinda tough. I was a bit confused when the questions numbers were like "27.1" and "27.2" for unseen poetry and there were only 2 boxes in the answer booklet's margin to write the question number in!

What was the question
Reply 199
what was the question for inspector calls, unseen poetry and power and conflict poetry anthology for the june 2017 english lit paper 2?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending