just graduated ama (:

Watch this thread
gr8wizard10
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
time to enjoy the summer before the real life begins
anonymous23456
Badges: 16
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by gr8wizard10)
time to enjoy the summer before the real life begins
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
Gerry-Atricks
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Congratulations youre officially a ( what course did you do)
gr8wizard10
Rep:
(Original post by glad-he-ate-her)
Congratulations youre officially a ( what course did you do)
finance graduate
Gerry-Atricks
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by gr8wizard10)
finance graduate
Congrats, now you can get to robbing people ( jk)
gr8wizard10
Rep:
(Original post by glad-he-ate-her)
Congrats, now you can get to robbing people ( jk)
you mean facilitating capital transactions between corporations *coughs*
4XGenius
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Why would anyone work in investment banking? Its a terrible lifestyle.
Jack22031994
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Do you have employment secured already?
NickAlex12
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jack22031994)
Nah don't give him that ego boost he wants lmao
desaf1
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
What course and what uni
And if you are Muslim you should be aware that investment banking is haram due to riba. If so why are you going to work in banking? Or are you not muslim
HotStocks
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 4XGenius)
Because £££
FXMan
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Have you heard of something called money
MartinF98
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Congrats, what are your future plans
hezzlington
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Are you going into IB still?
username2950448
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
when did you officially set aside your religious beliefs for material/career gains?
4XGenius
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HotStocks)
Because £££
(Original post by FXMan)
Have you heard of something called money
There's better ways in finance to make "something called money". IB is where you sit up all night making pitch books for clients that dont give a ****. You're just begging for money, but in a suit.
UWS
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by desaf1)
What course and what uni
And if you are Muslim you should be aware that investment banking is haram due to riba. If so why are you going to work in banking? Or are you not muslim
Pretty sure it's too late to change his degree :rolleyes:
desaf1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by UWS)
Pretty sure it's too late to change his degree :rolleyes:
Yeah but not his career
gr8wizard10
Rep:
absolutely terrible right, but affords me the luxury apartment with an indoor swimming pool and gym

(Original post by Jack22031994)
yeah, fortunately

(Original post by MartinF98)
Congrats, what are your future plans
hopefully achieve my career ambitions and make my family proud

(Original post by hezzlington)
Are you going into IB still?

indeed, well atleast for the first 2-3 years, then planning to leave

(Original post by Palmyra)
when did you officially set aside your religious beliefs for material/career gains?
well im typing this whilst sitting in the mosque waiting for jumah (Friday) prayers.. make of that what you will

(Original post by desaf1)
What course and what uni
finance at Cass

**** really.. screw me then.. guess I didn't put in much thought about that. I'll go work at tescos.. oh wait. in all seriousness, I know religiously the dealing with interest is haram, I guess It personally doesn't bother me enough.
hezzlington
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Why are you planning to leave?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (138)
43.81%
Not yet, but I will soon (54)
17.14%
No (123)
39.05%

Watched Threads