F324 13th of June and F325 19th of June 2017

Watch this thread
Miminfl
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Who's ready for these exams
Raisa_l
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Im doing F324, so nervous!!
Miminfl
Rep:
(Original post by Raisa_l)
Im doing F324, so nervous!!
Me too! I hope they make it decent ! And especially the nmr questions
Raisa_l
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Miminfl)
Me too! I hope they make it decent ! And especially the nmr questions
I think it will either be really hard cause it's the last one or real easy??
Miminfl
Rep:
(Original post by Raisa_l)
I think it will either be really hard cause it's the last one or real easy??
I think that as well but you know for unit f321, it wasn't as I expected it was quiet straight forward but who knows hopefully they make it decent this year , I don't want the grade boundaries to go high :/ 51 for an A is so much
fluffyduck97
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Miminfl)
I think that as well but you know for unit f321, it wasn't as I expected it was quiet straight forward but who knows hopefully they make it decent this year , I don't want the grade boundaries to go high :/ 51 for an A is so much
How did everyone find it?
ebally
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by fluffyduck97)
How did everyone find it?
Decent (hopefully), pretty standard of difficulty with less to catch you out than last year - fingers crossed!! Nearly ran out of time for last NMR question but nabbed it with 2 minutes to spare!

Here's to hoping that F325 is similar!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (69)
41.57%
They're exactly what I expected (38)