Aaliya0402
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm going to be on the Diploma course at Epsom starting this September and I'm doing my GCSE's right now it's quite intimidating, the whole new place, unfamiliar faces and I have so many questions, about stupid and probably obvious things, but as I've only ever been in regulated school conditions I have no idea about anything else, other than what I've grown up with.
So what I'm asking is can anyone answer my childish queries?
junhui
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Aaliya!I completed the course at UCA Epsom last year and was very anxious before starting also. I'd be happy to try and answer any questions you have about the course and campus!
Aaliya0402
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
thank you. there are so many things to ask like how big are classes and do you still have forms or something equivalent and are there dress codes of any sort I'm so used to having to wear a uniform. silly odd questions.
junhui
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Aaliya0402)
thank you. there are so many things to ask like how big are classes and do you still have forms or something equivalent and are there dress codes of any sort I'm so used to having to wear a uniform. silly odd questions.
Hi. If this year is the same as my experience, there is usually one class of around 20ish students. And no, I believe that there's no dress code (at least none was ever enforced on us). If you have any more questions feel free to ask. Good luck!
Camila Iturbe
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by junhui)
Hi Aaliya!I completed the course at UCA Epsom last year and was very anxious before starting also. I'd be happy to try and answer any questions you have about the course and campus!
Hi! I am Camila, from Argentina and I want to apply to the foundation diploma in Art and Design course. I didnt have a levels in my country so I need to build my portfolio independently. I cannot find so much information about this. I am very anxious about itd. Do you think you could guide me a little bit? maybe we could chat via wsp. I would be eternally grateful. Thank you very much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (77)
11.83%
Virtual campus tours/open days (158)
24.27%
Live streaming events (52)
7.99%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
9.06%
A uni comparison tool (152)
23.35%
An in-person event when available (153)
23.5%