As biology aqa paper 2 predictions/discussionWatch
- Most of the biochemistry topic, food tests (excluding the Biuret test).
- Enzymes- enzyme action itself and factors affecting enzyme activity (temp, pH, enzyme/ substrate concentration).
- DNA replication- semi conservative-, transcription and translation.
- Inorganic ions.
- Prokaryotic cells (e.g. replication) and virus structure.
- Membrane structure.
- Exchange across cell membranes- active transport, co-transport, facilitated diffusion, and factors affecting these.
- Immune system, phagocytosis, immunity and vaccinations.
- Gas exchange systems- fish and insects. Lungs and lung diseases.
- Xylem and phloem.
- Natural selection/ geographical isolation.
- Courtship behaviours.
- DNA technology, classification and diversity.