jay28jay2
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
...using quotes from one poem but saying that they are from another one?

Today in my AQA English Literature Exam, it got to the Poems and when it got to doing the Poetry Question, I forgot which Poem my quotes that I wanted to use were from. I knew it was either from 'Exposure' or 'Remains' (Both from the Power and Conflict part of the anthology) I used the quotes from Remains but said that they were from Exposure. Will this be a disadvantage or will they give me the benefit of the doubt as I have appropriate quotes from Remains despite saying they were from Exposure?
Kilam_Namoan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Lmao. You dun goofed up big time. Idk that mistake you made was quite massive. However- if you make it obvious that the whole poem was about Remains- therefore you used the name of the correct Author and context for Remains then they might only take away a few marks. But if your screwed up with the contextual links and the author- you might get straight up little to no marks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (254)
34%
No (493)
66%

Watched Threads