BlueHighlighter
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago

WJEC Geography B Theme 3 & Decision Making

I guess, since nobody else has created this, that I would. The examination date for WJEC B is Tuesday 6th June.

What are your predictions for what the exam paper may be like? Given the fact that WJEC screwed me over on theme one&two, I'll be extra careful of the maths this time (if there is any). Furthermore, I must be extra careful with timing, I lost 12 marks last time for not having enough time!

I'm hoping that the case study choice includes the TNC/MNC or Aid. What do you guys think?

I think that I'll be fine on Decision Making. My school often does better than the national average on said paper and I got 55/64 in the mock we did, including 13/14 on the letter; so that's probably my strongest paper.
Butterflyoverflo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
But what's exactly do we need to know for the coming paper on the 6th June, is there anyway of revising for the decision making?
BlueHighlighter
Rep:
?
(Original post by Butterflyoverflo)
But what's exactly do we need to know for the coming paper on the 6th June, is there anyway of revising for the decision making?
Directly, no. However, making sure that you're confident with the topics in all three themes will be good revision. Remember that the decision making could be on any topic. Having increased knowledge on such thing will help you with the letter at the end.
Sardonic Zarah
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I just cannot wait till I never ever have to do geography ever again.
SorabVij
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by BlueHighlighter)

WJEC Geography B Theme 3 & Decision Making

I guess, since nobody else has created this, that I would. The examination date for WJEC B is Tuesday 6th June.

What are your predictions for what the exam paper may be like? Given the fact that WJEC screwed me over on theme one&two, I'll be extra careful of the maths this time (if there is any). Furthermore, I must be extra careful with timing, I lost 12 marks last time for not having enough time!
How do u revise for the decision making paper?

I'm hoping that the case study choice includes the TNC/MNC or Aid. What do you guys think?

I think that I'll be fine on Decision Making. My school often does better than the national average on said paper and I got 55/64 in the mock we did, including 13/14 on the letter; so that's probably my strongest paper.
Sardonic Zarah
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SorabVij)
You don't need to
BlueHighlighter
Rep:
?
(Original post by SorabVij)
Past papers is the best place to start. Try to do as many as you can before the exam (albeit it's tomorrow) to get a feel for the questions. Definitely revise how you're going to write the letter!

Making sure you know the knowledge for Themes 1-3 will also help as your expected to add to the answers given in the resource booklet.
ArhamRehman
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Guys I wrote about come in India for the case study did I get it right????!!!!
Naomeyz_01
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ArhamRehman)
For which one?
BlueHighlighter
Rep:
?
The case studies were either aid or multinational/transnational companies; which did you use?
Naomeyz_01
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The case studies were either aid or multinational/transnational companies; which did you use?
The aid one cause I had fully revised for it
ArhamRehman
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I used MNC In India
BlueHighlighter
Rep:
?
I used MNC In India
You could get it correct based on the MNC you used.
ArhamRehman
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You could get it correct based on the MNC you used.
Used coca cola
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (672)
33.67%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (848)
42.48%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.29%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.56%

Watched Threads