The Student Room Group

Tesco job online questionnaire

I was wondering can anyone help with me with the answers.

for the record the questions actually start at number 10 and they are as follows

10 A customer asks you about their dotcom order, you don’t know much about it because that is a different department that you have not worked in. What do you do?

11 You have just helped a customer find the crumpets and they continue to chat to you about what they have been doing that day. You need to finish refilling the bakery. How do you respond?

12 A member of your team is preparing a customer promotion. She has just been asked to help on checkouts and asks if you could take over. You are currently helping a customer. How do you respond?

13 You are tidying an aisle when you hear a couple behind you discussing prosecco for a party this evening. What do you do?

14 You are still getting to know your team when your manager asks you whether you would like to help out in another department. How do you react?

15 A customer asks about a particular type of corn flakes, we have sold out of that particular brand. How do you respond?
Reply 1
10 - Show the customer the way to the right department and find a nearby colleague and ask them to listen to the customer's question as well

11 - Take time to chat with the customer. Listen to their stories and see if I can help with further shopping

12 - Tell the team member I will help after I finish helping the customer

13 - Approach the customers and offer to help them find the prosecco

14 - Help out in the other department and get to know my colleagues there

15 - Apologise that the item is out of stock but they can order it online

Good luck!
Your a genius
Copying these answers still didnt work for me. Ive tried about 7 timea this morning 😫
We are doing this application now and cannot meet the minimum criteria. What nonsense. This form takes away common sense for customer care. 😭😰
Original post by Deladem
10 - Show the customer the way to the right department and find a nearby colleague and ask them to listen to the customer's question as well

11 - Take time to chat with the customer. Listen to their stories and see if I can help with further shopping

12 - Tell the team member I will help after I finish helping the customer

13 - Approach the customers and offer to help them find the prosecco

14 - Help out in the other department and get to know my colleagues there

15 - Apologise that the item is out of stock but they can order it online

Good luck!

All correct apart from the last one. It’s present them with Tesco own brand alternative. That’s what I put and my application got accepted.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest