Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is your nickname? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Juwel darling! You're back!!!
    Aleena dearest! Yes indeed, at least until I sod off to Manchester. You're 18 tomorrow? Happy birthday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Aleena dearest! Yes indeed, at least until I sod off to Manchester. You're 18 tomorrow? Happy birthday!
    Yay, is so happy to have Juwel back for a bit. I'm 18 in a few hours - am so excited!

ReputationRep:
    Dobby

ReputationRep:
    Name: Nick
    Nickname: Nick

ReputationRep:
    Yay, is so happy to have Juwel back for a bit. I'm 18 in a few hours - am so excited!
    18's great, I highly recommend it. Make sure you make tomorrow unforgettable, I bet you will.

ReputationRep:
    18's great, I highly recommend it. Make sure you make tomorrow unforgettable, I bet you will.
    I'm going out with my best friends during the day, and then having over 60 people at my house in the evening, doesn't really sound like my idea of 'fun' but I'm sure I'll be able to kick a few of them out (I won't be getting too drunk either - I need a clear head for the Royal Holloway open day on wednesday) :eek:

Still looking forward to opening all the presents I haven't yet opened!

ReputationRep:
    My nicknames are pretty simple: Ali and Al. My name is Alison. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going out with my best friends during the day, and then having over 60 people at my house in the evening, doesn't really sound like my idea of 'fun' but I'm sure I'll be able to kick a few of them out (I won't be getting too drunk either - I need a clear head for the Royal Holloway open day on wednesday) :eek:

Still looking forward to opening all the presents I haven't yet opened!
    Hmm, you'd have to kick a few out just to show me you have the credentials to lead a Londoners' revolt...

ReputationRep:
    felix

ReputationRep:
    My nickname: hyena!
    cos i used to last non-stop for ages a few years back...once i got started nothing could stop me, id go for about for 5minutes, its long when youre watching me.

im also called that though cos i make everyone else laugh, can never do it on ukl tho :rolleyes:

most of my school mates used to call me that, otherwise its tazzie!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, you'd have to kick a few out just to show me you have the credentials to lead a Londoners' revolt...
    Oh no! No more revolutions. I have had enough! Shiny's your new rival, he plans to take over the world :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Oh no! No more revolutions. I have had enough! Shiny's your new rival, he plans to take over the world :eek:
    Booo you quitter! Bah Shiny can just try, I just want my city...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    felix
    Why on earth...?

ReputationRep:
    Don't have one, since my name is monosyllabic anyway. (Some people call me J though...as if Josh is too difficult for them to remember or something. I hate it when people feel this compulsion to shorten an already-very-simple name).

ReputationRep:
    Booo you quitter! Bah Shiny can just try, I just want my city...
    I quit because Shiny offered me German Benabots

ReputationRep:
    I quit because Shiny offered me German Benabots
    Who's German Benabots?

ReputationRep:
    full evil proper name: alexandra
    nicknames: alex, al, sapling, sappo (don't ask about those 2), sandy (UGH), lexi

ReputationRep:
    Why on earth...?
    kat...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    kat...
    Oh of course, meow...

ReputationRep:
    felix the cat owned with his magical bag!!!!!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.