The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
waiting2smile
Juwel darling! You're back!!! :smile:

Aleena dearest! Yes indeed, at least until I sod off to Manchester. You're 18 tomorrow? Happy birthday!
ZJuwelH
Aleena dearest! Yes indeed, at least until I sod off to Manchester. You're 18 tomorrow? Happy birthday!

Yay, is so happy to have Juwel back for a bit. I'm 18 in a few hours - am so excited! :tongue:
Reply 42
Dobby
Name: Nick
Nickname: Nick
Reply 44
waiting2smile
Yay, is so happy to have Juwel back for a bit. I'm 18 in a few hours - am so excited! :tongue:

18's great, I highly recommend it. Make sure you make tomorrow unforgettable, I bet you will.
ZJuwelH
18's great, I highly recommend it. Make sure you make tomorrow unforgettable, I bet you will.

I'm going out with my best friends during the day, and then having over 60 people at my house in the evening, doesn't really sound like my idea of 'fun' but I'm sure I'll be able to kick a few of them out (I won't be getting too drunk either - I need a clear head for the Royal Holloway open day on wednesday) :eek: :smile:

Still looking forward to opening all the presents I haven't yet opened! :tongue:
Reply 46
My nicknames are pretty simple: Ali and Al. My name is Alison. :cool:
Reply 47
waiting2smile
I'm going out with my best friends during the day, and then having over 60 people at my house in the evening, doesn't really sound like my idea of 'fun' but I'm sure I'll be able to kick a few of them out (I won't be getting too drunk either - I need a clear head for the Royal Holloway open day on wednesday) :eek: :smile:

Still looking forward to opening all the presents I haven't yet opened! :tongue:

Hmm, you'd have to kick a few out just to show me you have the credentials to lead a Londoners' revolt...
Reply 48
felix
Reply 49
My nickname: hyena!
cos i used to last non-stop for ages a few years back...once i got started nothing could stop me, id go for about for 5minutes, its long when youre watching me.

im also called that though cos i make everyone else laugh, can never do it on ukl tho :rolleyes:

most of my school mates used to call me that, otherwise its tazzie!
ZJuwelH
Hmm, you'd have to kick a few out just to show me you have the credentials to lead a Londoners' revolt...

Oh no! No more revolutions. I have had enough! Shiny's your new rival, he plans to take over the world :eek:
Reply 51
waiting2smile
Oh no! No more revolutions. I have had enough! Shiny's your new rival, he plans to take over the world :eek:

Booo you quitter! Bah Shiny can just try, I just want my city...
Reply 52
Tinykates
felix

Why on earth...?
Don't have one, since my name is monosyllabic anyway. (Some people call me J though...as if Josh is too difficult for them to remember or something. I hate it when people feel this compulsion to shorten an already-very-simple name).
ZJuwelH
Booo you quitter! Bah Shiny can just try, I just want my city...

I quit because Shiny offered me German Benabots :tongue:
Reply 55
waiting2smile
I quit because Shiny offered me German Benabots :tongue:

Who's German Benabots?
full evil proper name: alexandra
nicknames: alex, al, sapling, sappo (don't ask about those 2), sandy (UGH), lexi
Reply 57
ZJuwelH
Why on earth...?

kat...
Reply 58
Tinykates
kat...

Oh of course, meow...
Reply 59
felix the cat owned with his magical bag!!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending