The Student Room Group

Why do the *****iest girls ALWAYS wear the most makeup?

They could be hot underneath or not, but unless they're the liberal feminist lena dunham sorts who hate desirable women and alpha males, the *****iest girls ALWAYS tend to have a cake face going on. Best quality I've smashed/dated have been low maintenance ones who wear no make up, play sports etc.

The weird thing is that the *****y girls may wear a lot of makeup, but they are the OPPOSITE of feminine and feminist. They have rude stand off ish personalities, and don't know how to dress. Even if they wear dresses or skirts it's not lady like, but a weird "trendy" garbage that makes my penis shrivel and paired with something ****ing hideous like chunky trainers or summat.

Are the *****iest girls most insecure, is that why they wear more makeup? :lol:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
They could be hot underneath or not, but unless they're the liberal feminist lena dunham sorts who hate desirable women and alpha males, the *****iest girls ALWAYS tend to have a cake face going on. Best quality I've smashed/dated have been low maintenance ones who wear no make up, play sports etc.

The weird thing is that the *****y girls may wear a lot of makeup, but they are the OPPOSITE of feminine and feminist. They have rude stand off ish personalities, and don't know how to dress. Even if they wear dresses or skirts it's not lady like, but a weird "trendy" garbage that makes my penis shrivel and paired with something ****ing hideous like chunky trainers or summat.

Maybe they like makeup
i have no idea what words are being censored so im hella confused and its 12am and i have work at 9

lmao why am i getting reps everyday? ngl i still have no idea what the words say
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Pugglet
Maybe they like makeup

wow you are beautiful
Reply 4
Original post by sfaraj
i have no idea what words are being censored so im hella confused and its 12am and i have work at 9

Go to sleep man-child.

Looooool... Does it like really matter to how much makeup a girl wears?Continue smashing the girls who rock no-makeup. Tbh... they'll probs be pretty than the cake faced tho cus you can't see their face.
Idk... i wear makeup because im studying currently till late and don't want that showing on my face and for most other girls it'll be the same and maybe imperfections i.e. spots or whatever. And then for some girls it's insecurity. I mean my friend wears it because w/o she gets rude comments. Which is so harsh but that's what society's like and then they'll turn and questions why she's caked face but in my opinion she honestly looks bomb with or w/o it.
Original post by Pugglet
Maybe they like makeup

I know someone else has said this, but you are really pretty
Reply 7
Original post by Hannahk999
Looooool... Does it like really matter to how much makeup a girl wears?Continue smashing the girls who rock no-makeup. Tbh... they'll probs be pretty than the cake faced tho cus you can't see their face.
Idk... i wear makeup because im studying currently till late and don't want that showing on my face and for most other girls it'll be the same and maybe imperfections i.e. spots or whatever. And then for some girls it's insecurity. I mean my friend wears it because w/o she gets rude comments. Which is so harsh but that's what society's like and then they'll turn and questions why she's caked face but in my opinion she honestly looks bomb with or w/o it.

I don't mean to attack girls who wear lots of makeup, I mean that the *****y ones tend to wear it more than the ones who wear it are all *****y :P that zoella chick wears a lot and shes wifey material :redface:
Reply 8
Original post by Pugglet
Maybe they like makeup

ok
I don't mean to attack girls who wear lots of makeup, I mean that the *****y ones tend to wear it more than the ones who wear it are all *****y :P that zoella chick wears a lot and shes wifey material :redface:

k cool
k cool

lol
What word is being censored? :confused:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

I thought it was pretty and then i got confused
Funnily enough, girls don't live their lives to attract the make gaze. It's not our job to make you want to sleep with us, so take your "shrivelled penis" somewhere else and excuse us while we ignore your unsolicited opinion.
Good one, Chet.

Sierra Lima Uniform Tango.

That's one way to get past TSR's filters :h:
Funnily enough, girls don't live their lives to attract the make gaze. It's not our job to make you want to sleep with us, so take your "shrivelled penis" somewhere else and excuse us while we ignore your unsolicited opinion.

girls are fvcking easy retard...but girls who put no work in to make themselves attractive not in terms of looks are the lowest quality. A 10 is a 10 not for her looks but her abundance, work ethic, spontaneity, loyalty, frontal-lobe capacity etc
I know someone else has said this, but you are really pretty

You ever looked in the mirror?

B.itchiest?
Original post by elastic14
girls are fvcking easy retard...but girls who put no work in to make themselves attractive not in terms of looks are the lowest quality. A 10 is a 10 not for her looks but her abundance, work ethic, spontaneity, loyalty, frontal-lobe capacity etc

Or girls act like that to be good girlfriends or are they just genuinely nice and good people? I do admit that the people who at least come across like that can be attractive.

Quick Reply

Latest