The Student Room Group

How does it feel to have sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WoodyMKC
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4742902#post71723820

The idea of a copy-pasta is to copy and paste a lengthy, ridiculous post, merely for comical purposes, and some posts end up making an appearance on countless forums. You couldn't even tell when someone was trolling earlier either, so I shouldn't have expected you to pick this up :lol:

the idea of copy-pasta is for to be irrelevant to where it's posted though... your answer was actually relevant
Original post by Anonymous
the idea of copy-pasta is for to be irrelevant to where it's posted though... your answer was actually relevant

Someone's just read a definition on Google :tongue: It doesn't have to be irrelevant, at all.
It feels horrible, as if you're being strung from the ceiling like a rabbit at a butchers by your wrists clasped in rusted shackles which chafe and rub your skin raw. When you first look at a women naked, your eyes burn like you've just been blinded by hot coals and you want to gag and throw up all over the room at the smell of her body. When you go to embrace your woman and she puts her arms around you it feels like your skin it being flayed from your body by a leather whip and as your penis slides into her body and gently stretches her pussy out it feels likes your dick is being rubbed raw with sandpaper before being inserted into a vat of acid. It's literally the worst thing ever and I never do it.

Spoiler

Original post by wefhh
What does it like to have sex?? from a male point of view haha

Wonderful! :wink:
like bags of sand.
you should feel guilty cuz u woke me up at 3-4AM

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending