I've lost contact with a person, help??!! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello, so I was in contact with a person but then I deleted their number. They might have my number but since I don't have theirs I cant contact them to be like : hey i lost your number pls can u call me back. They might think I'm not messaging on purpose. I tried all the data recovery apps to recover the number but could not. I have set up social media account to make it easy for them to look me up , but what if they don't want to find me there- i think they don't have any accounts?

Now, I'm thinking of actually finding the person in real life. I know their first name only but I think they way its actually spelled like on their ID cards ect is different to one I know - so that might be tricky - (you know what I mean-like there's different varieties of spelling someone's name), age and the city they live in and possibly (not sure) the school they may attend.

Do you think I can find them randomly by bumping into them in town or something- what are the odds? Also do you know of any other methods I can use to find them ( even drastic ones). Thanks guys
Anonymous #1
Bumo?
Anonymous #1
Bump
Anonymous #1
bump
Anonymous #1
bump, pls help
queenofswords
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Wait for them to contact you?

Or if you're really determined, ask people that attend that school if they know them.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by queenofswords)
Wait for them to contact you?

Or if you're really determined, ask people that attend that school if they know them.
Yes you're right, I think i should wait a while btw . And you're right , I've thought going to school and asking the people there, i think i will.
Anonymous #1
Bump, thanks guys. need more help pls
Anonymous #1
Bump
_gcx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Surely if you're this attached to the person you'll have them on more than one platform? Where did you get the number from? Absolutely don't find him/her in real life, unless you want him/her to be scared ****less. "Bumping in to each-other", casually would be fine, I'm just saying, don't casually rock up to their house or something like that.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You deleted their number but you should still have previous conversations with them saved on your phone?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by _gcx)
Surely if you're this attached to the person you'll have them on more than one platform? Where did you get the number from? Absolutely don't find him/her in real life, unless you want him/her to be scared ****less. "Bumping in to each-other", casually would be fine, I'm just saying, don't casually rock up to their house or something like that.
Surely if you're this attached to the person you'll have them on more than one platform? - You're right, but they never gave me any platforms - just a phone number- never asked properly and we'd been talking for a short time. I got the number from them, they gave it to me directly. They had offered something for me but I was hesitant- but I just realised now that i want this offer.

Hahha, I dont think they would even mind if I showed to their house, although they would be surprised.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by UWS)
You deleted their number but you should still have previous conversations with them saved on your phone?
Sadly I dont- I wish i did though
AndrewSCO
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This sounds full stalker-ish
Anonymous #1
(Original post by AndrewSCO)
This sounds full stalker-ish
I know right? But im kinda desperate haha
Moura
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello, so I was in contact with a person but then I deleted their number. They might have my number but since I don't have theirs I cant contact them to be like : hey i lost your number pls can u call me back. They might think I'm not messaging on purpose. I tried all the data recovery apps to recover the number but could not. I have set up social media account to make it easy for them to look me up , but what if they don't want to find me there- i think they don't have any accounts?

Now, I'm thinking of actually finding the person in real life. I know their first name only but I think they way its actually spelled like on their ID cards ect is different to one I know - so that might be tricky - (you know what I mean-like there's different varieties of spelling someone's name), age and the city they live in and possibly (not sure) the school they may attend.

Do you think I can find them randomly by bumping into them in town or something- what are the odds? Also do you know of any other methods I can use to find them ( even drastic ones). Thanks guys
If it's that important then surely they'll message you?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Moura)
If it's that important then surely they'll message you?
That's what im hoping for lol
Anonymous #1
bump
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Have you previously called/texted them? You should be able to get a full bill from your mobile phone provider, which will show all numbers you've contacted. But it shows the numbers - you'll have to go through the whole list and work out which is your mum's, your best friend's, your goldfish's etc
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Juno)
Have you previously called/texted them? You should be able to get a full bill from your mobile phone provider, which will show all numbers you've contacted. But it shows the numbers - you'll have to go through the whole list and work out which is your mum's, your best friend's, your goldfish's etc
I didn't have any credit to text them, i sent a message but it failed. Does that count? It probs doesnt.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (92)
19.05%
Labour (239)
49.48%
Liberal Democrats (63)
13.04%
Green Party (29)
6%
Brexit Party (6)
1.24%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.62%
SNP (10)
2.07%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.62%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.24%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)
0.62%
UKIP (6)
1.24%
Other (4)
0.83%
None (19)
3.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise