The Student Room Group

Who is fasting today?

I'm not

Scroll to see replies

I'm not....
Original post by iqra2159
I'm not

I'm super annoyed. My phone broke yesterday so i asked my mum to wake me up when she wakes me up and she didn't. She does this every year. It's like she doesn't want me to fast. And because of that i'm having a bad morning.
Original post by Hannahk999
I'm super annoyed. My phone broke yesterday so i asked my mum to wake me up when she wakes me up and she didn't. She does this every year. It's like she doesn't want me to fast. And because of that i'm having a bad morning.

I'm the one who has to wake others up, it's not the best of jobs at 2am lol
Why would I be 'fasting' - I don't have a blood test or anything.

I'm going out for a rather delicious lunch, actually.
Reply 5
Original post by Reality Check

:colonhash::colonhash:
I am... why wouldn't you?

Ramadan is mandatory
Original post by gapyearlads

Omg same , everyone knocks off and I have to stay awake to wake everyone up :cry:

So are you not fasting today then? :console:
But yeah I am fasting :h:
My 1st fast today planning on doing this properly this year, last year I messed up big time. Ramadan is alot harder when ur away from home and everyone around you wants you to smoke weed and chill

Seems a tad uncharacteristically confrontational for you, i think OP meant which muslims are fasting today, though i`d wager you already knew that
Original post by glad-he-ate-her
Seems a tad uncharacteristically confrontational for you, i think OP meant which muslims are fasting today, though i`d wager you already knew that

What? It's in Chat. ...

There's nothing about muslims in any post prior to the one I wrote
What? It's in Chat. There's nothing about muslims...?

You were supposed to use logic and common sense.
MEEEEE
What? It's in Chat. There's nothing about muslims...?

Im not saying you shouldnt comment, its just that OP meant it in the context that today is the first day of Ramadan, the month where Muslims fast, if you genuinely didnt know, ignore my previous comment.
Original post by Lychee627
Omg same , everyone knocks off and I have to stay awake to wake everyone up :cry:

So are you not fasting today then? :console:

Unfortunately, I'm not but i'm just going to make up for it after they've ended.
Unfortunately, I'm not but i'm just going to make up for it after they've ended.

Yeah fair enough.
Original post by gapyearlads

hahaha lol
You were supposed to use logic and common sense.

Logic...hmmm. I think most people won't be fasting today so the logical answer to 'who is fasting today' would be 'not many'.

Ok then. Well, enjoy your fasting then, won't you. I shall enjoy my lunch Each to their own, and all that.
I'm fasting today :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest