The Student Room Group

Changing my mind

Hi

I have done all my UCAS application and have applied to do Human Geography at QMUL starting in September (2017).

However I am starting to wonder if I made the right choice and am starting to think perhaps I should have chosen German BA (I am currently studying German A Level). I don't know if this is just me getting some kind of cold feet and it is just a phase and actually I would prefer to do geography, or it is me getting nervous about my exams (I am on track to get an A/A* in German and I am just about scraping a B in geography).

Even if I did decide I wanted to change to German, would it be very difficult to change now or would I have to take a year out and reapply for next year?

I would really appreciate any advice, thank you
☺☺☺☺☺
Original post by olympia.wa
Hi

I have done all my UCAS application and have applied to do Human Geography at QMUL starting in September (2017).

However I am starting to wonder if I made the right choice and am starting to think perhaps I should have chosen German BA (I am currently studying German A Level). I don't know if this is just me getting some kind of cold feet and it is just a phase and actually I would prefer to do geography, or it is me getting nervous about my exams (I am on track to get an A/A* in German and I am just about scraping a B in geography).

Even if I did decide I wanted to change to German, would it be very difficult to change now or would I have to take a year out and reapply for next year?

I would really appreciate any advice, thank you
☺☺☺☺☺

It's not easy to change but you ve still plenty of options, if you meet the requirements then QMUL might let you swap to German if there's place left

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending