Aqa info 1 & info2 - 5th june & 9th june 2017 prediction/topic questions

Watch
username2400323
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
AQA INFO 1 & INFO2 - 5TH JUNE & 9TH JUNE 2017 PREDICTION/TOPIC QUESTIONS:

I thought it would be good to start this thread and we could all come together and think of the questions AQA are most likely to ask.
y0Exert
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Dragon5555)
AQA INFO 1 & INFO2 - 5TH JUNE & 9TH JUNE 2017 PREDICTION/TOPIC QUESTIONS:

I thought it would be good to start this thread and we could all come together and think of the questions AQA are most likely to ask.
How did you find info 1?

I thought it was a really good paper
username2400323
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by y0Exert)
How did you find info 1?

I thought it was a really good paper
Info1 seemed to be really good but I feel that AQA will simply make info2 very difficult as they've been doing this from when I sat GCSE subjects under their exam board. My plan is to look for topics that did not come up last year and also make sure to cover a lot of content but I think for sure this paper will be very difficult because it has to be to balance the grade boundaries.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed