OCR Chemistry A F321/F322/F324/F325 Thread (OLD SPEC)

Watch
a-spiringmedic
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
hey, theres no specific thread for these exams so i thought id make one
given f321 has already passed how did everyone find it?
are you all prepared for the rest?
discuss
JAJ10
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Only finding this thread now. F321 went well from what I can remember, made a few stupid mistakes but hopefully wont cost me too much.
AEFRGF
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
f321 ( got d last year ) was quite a good paper not as tough as i would expect ocr to make it hahh

I am also retaking f324 ( got c last year ) and f325 ( got d last year ) wbu guys ?
Konanabanana
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm doing F325 because i missed the exam. I've not learn't module 3 yet but my module 1 and 2 are all 85-100% according to all old specification questions. What's everyone aiming for in their exams? you best be failing so i can get an easy grade i have no motivation to learn module 3
AEFRGF
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Konanabanana)
I'm doing F325 because i missed the exam. I've not learn't module 3 yet but my module 1 and 2 are all 85-100% according to all old specification questions. What's everyone aiming for in their exams? you best be failing so i can get an easy grade i have no motivation to learn module 3
I got a D in f325 last year as i didnt do enough work but this year thank god it going great current on a boardline high B/Low A due to silly mistakes i can push it to a solid A or even an A* but my overall min aim is to go from a C to an A .
Konanabanana
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AEFRGF)
I got a D in f325 last year as i didnt do enough work but this year thank god it going great current on a boardline high B/Low A due to silly mistakes i can push it to a solid A or even an A* but my overall min aim is to go from a C to an A .
You able to get a hold of the 2016 june paper because i did not even sit it so i am curious to see how well i will do. I'm not bothered to go into my school and ask for them to print it out. not been to my school in almost a year its effort!
AEFRGF
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You able to get a hold of the 2016 june paper because i did not even sit it so i am curious to see how well i will do. I'm not bothered to go into my school and ask for them to print it out. not been to my school in almost a year its effort!
Ive got physical copies from school only they wont send pdf as its againt ocr policy
Konanabanana
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ive got physical copies from school only they wont send pdf as its againt ocr policy
fml. that's annoying like exam is 1 year old. guess i'll just leave out that paper. I'm prob only going to do 2014 and 2015. The earlier papers tend to be way too easy.

Hows your module 3?
AEFRGF
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
fml. that's annoying like exam is 1 year old. guess i'll just leave out that paper. I'm prob only going to do 2014 and 2015. The earlier papers tend to be way too easy.

Hows your module 3?
calm tbh
Hunnybeebee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
f321 couldn't have gone better but currently panicking at f322, may have left it too late!
ammaarah01x
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Which years papers are worth doing in doing the ones from 13 onwards but don't know if there's enough time to do 10,11&12

Posted from TSR Mobile
ammaarah01x
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
f321 ( got d last year ) was quite a good paper not as tough as i would expect ocr to make it hahh

I am also retaking f324 ( got c last year ) and f325 ( got d last year ) wbu guys ?
Retaking all four but did a2 in 2015
F321 - B
F322 - B
F324 - E
F325 - E
But overall got a C and I'm aiming for an A this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
factly
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey guys! Any predictions for F322?
Hibiscuso
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm resitting f325. Aiming for an A/A* :P hopefully it's a okay exam ..
a-spiringmedic
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
aiming for full ums in f322, gunna start papers as soon as im done with c2 tomorrow
UFOEEK
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
For a while i thought i was the only one on tsr resitting these XD i found Unit 1 okay but i suppose everyone did ,
I legit got an E the first time i sat it so the only way is up tbh
And im talking a low E a very.low E
Kinda nervous about unit 5 im basically resitting all my A2s and i did maths chem and physics so alot of work really (not that other subjects arent) but yeah
UFOEEK
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by factly)
Hey guys! Any predictions for F322?
probs all the little bits in the book that people miss out
like how in unit one they asked if silicon can conduct electricity etc
factly
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by UFOEEK)
probs all the little bits in the book that people miss out
like how in unit one they asked if silicon can conduct electricity etc
yeah I guess, btw can silicon conduct electricity?
a-spiringmedic
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
ready for tomorrow?
ammaarah01x
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How did everyone find it!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (207)
46.94%
Take exams next summer (63)
14.29%
Change uni choice through clearing (100)
22.68%
Apply to uni next year instead (45)
10.2%
I'm not applying to university (26)
5.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise