someone pls help

Watch this thread
rickH123
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
i have done all the specimens, pixl, crash maths, and the other exam board papers for maths (i do aqa.)

does anyone have any churchill papers they can give me by email or some sort, as i don't have them and neither does my school
rickH123
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
bumping
rickH123
Rep:
god someone help me ffs
abc_123_
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by rickH123)
i have done all the specimens, pixl, crash maths, and the other exam board papers for maths (i do aqa.)

does anyone have any churchill papers they can give me by email or some sort, as i don't have them and neither does my school
Is that A Level or GCSE? Have you tried physics and maths tutor (website), maths genie or mad as maths?

I don't do AQA but that could help x
rickH123
Rep:
(Original post by abc_123_)
Is that A Level or GCSE? Have you tried physics and maths tutor (website), maths genie or mad as maths?

I don't do AQA but that could help x
gcse maths and yes i have tried those websites. I've even tried the igcse papers. But none of them are in the new aqa style. I got 70 (rpredicted) in my first paper but i want 80 in the next.
abc_123_
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
gcse maths and yes i have tried those websites. I've even tried the igcse papers. But none of them are in the new aqa style. I got 70 (rpredicted) in my first paper but i want 80 in the next.
You could email your teacher and ask if they could send some revision material? x
Or just look up other papers and go through to see if they have similar questions? x
I'm sorry if this didn't help much
I'm doing A Level so I don't really know about GCSE resources, I never really revised for maths GCSE x
Good luck tho
Good
rickH123
Rep:
You could email your teacher and ask if they could send some revision material? x
Or just look up other papers and go through to see if they have similar questions? x
I'm sorry if this didn't help much
I'm doing A Level so I don't really know about GCSE resources, I never really revised for maths GCSE x
Good luck tho
Good
well do u have any hard c1 topics? They are part of my further maths and i could use them for my further maths reivison.
abc_123_
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
well do u have any hard c1 topics? They are part of my further maths and i could use them for my further maths reivison.
Nothing's really too difficult, there's differentiation and integration and coordinate geometry (circles and stuff)
If they're in your test you could look them up (im edexcel) x
rickH123
Rep:
Nothing's really too difficult, there's differentiation and integration and coordinate geometry (circles and stuff)
If they're in your test you could look them up (im edexcel) x
well ty then. I really can only afford to lose 3 marks in the new 2 papers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (78)
18.89%
The paper was reasonable (154)
37.29%
Not feeling great about that exam... (117)
28.33%
It was TERRIBLE (64)
15.5%

Watched Threads