MOJ pre employment checks Watch

Abegum94
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Matilda48)
Hi all, I've got my start date after 11 weeks.
Heyy, what day did you recieve your employment offer abd how long till your start date? Im still waiting for a return on my pre-employment checks.
CHIMECHEFULAM
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi all, I've got my start date after 11 weeks.
Well done dear. I've been waiting for almost 11 weeks please how long was it from when you completed the health checks and when you received your start date?
Abegum94
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hii,

Has anyone heard anything back yet from there pre-employment checks? I got my offer at the end of july, completed health questionaire, and just sent of the scotland barring form.
Mushhh
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have just received my start date after 9 weeks.
Abegum94
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ZeeMaame)
Hi Matilda

Just wanted to finally update you that I received my provisional offer today lol. Longest wait ever.

How's everything going for you?

Hii ZeeMaame,

have you heard anything else?
Bee h
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mushhh)
How long after you completed your health questionnaire did you receive your start date?

I completed the questionnaire in September and still waiting.
Mushhh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Bee h)
How long after you completed your health questionnaire did you receive your start date?

I completed the questionnaire in September and still waiting.
I completed the health questionnaire very early on, it was a week after I received my offer.
Lauriegal
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, will you have to travel far, what area are you in?
I've called today to see if they can give me an update. It's been 5 weeks since my provisional offer. My disclosure is done, my reference has been contacted and have replied so I'm not sure how long and what other checks they have to complete for the process now.
I'm hoping for an August start date. I was informed that the vacancy manager would contact me once checks are completed but no time scale given as of yet.
Hi, can you tell me did they contact your current employer for a reference before you had a confirmed offer and contract?
Lalpet
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thank you very much for attending the recent interview.Your application is currently being reviewed, and we will be in contact with you shortly to let you know the outcome.I have received an email like this, what does it mean? I had my interview about 3 weeks ago and my status has been updated nearly 4 days ago.
Lalpet
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thank you very much for attending the recent interview.
Your application is currently being reviewed, and we will be in contact with you shortly to let you know the outcome.

I had my interview about 3 weeks ago and the status has been changed for 5 days ago. what does it mean?
Gg74
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Have you heard? I am in the same boat, only it says we will let you know the next stage of the recruitment process.
Jobebbo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello I am 4 weeks into vetting and my status changed. It now says. Thank you very much for your interest in PSP. Your application is currently being reviewed, and we will be in contact with you shortly to let you know the outcome. Has anyone else said this before ? It used to say your account is currently going through ore employment checks. Thank you
Jobebbo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mushhh)
Hello I am 4 weeks into vetting and my status changed. It now says. Thank you very much for your interest in PSP. Your application is currently being reviewed, and we will be in contact with you shortly to let you know the outcome. Has anyone else said this before ? It used to say your account is currently going through pre employment checks. Thank you
Jobebbo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Well done I'm really pleased for you. I am still waiting for the pre employment checks to be completed. It's been around 9 weeks now, each time I've phoned to check the progress I'm told everything is fine and they can take several months!!
So enjoy your summer and look forward to starting work in the autumn!! Lol
Let me know how you get on with your checks and how you get on when you start, and again a massive well done
🎉👍🏻
Hello I am 4 weeks into vetting and my status changed. It now says. Thank you very much for your interest in PSP. Your application is currently being reviewed, and we will be in contact with you shortly to let you know the outcome. Has anyone else said this before ? It used to say your account is currently going through pre employment checks. Thank you
caucott
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My application has been referred for a decision. Does everyones application get referred for a decision? I'm a bit worried that it will be declined. Whats everyones experience?
tas1995
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi there,
Has anyone had a provisional offer from MOJ and filled in the pre employment check forms?
I have to put 5 years employment history including my present employer down, does anyone know if they contact your present employer? I've not said I'm leaving yet so don't want them to recieve a reference request when they have no idea I'm looking to leave 😱
There's nowhere else on the forms for actual references
Thanks in advance
Hi- sorry to bump an old thread. But I have recently applied for an EO position in the MoJ. If I get through the online application stage, the next stage is the online test/exercise. Does anyone have any advice about this stage? And how long did it take you to hear back from the initial online application?
Thanks!
awolriley
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by caucott)
My application has been referred for a decision. Does everyones application get referred for a decision? I'm a bit worried that it will be declined. Whats everyones experience?
Did you get the job? Mines saying exactly the same
gugol
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've recently got a verbal offer. I was told I'd recieve the forms I need to complete within a few days, but so far no update. It's been three days.The Civil Service account still shows that my interview is booked. No update as of yet. How long does it normally take?
Ck2018
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Did either of you get the job after the referred for a decision comment.Mine says the same and wondered what that meant
rowbjenson
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi guys - a question... I applied in late March/ April for an AA role. Interviewed in early May. I was made a provisional offer on Friday, so mid June.

Does anyone know how far away the start date is from being made an unconditional offer? And how long after a provisional offer it takes? ( I REALLY want out of retail and have had an offer for a temporary job in the meantime. I’m unsure about what action to take. )

On another note, the application was noted as being full time / part time or jobshare. I discussed briefly at my interview but I was interviewed by people in a different department. I’m at uni so would need to be part time, although they seemed to say working part time was fine there seems to be no way I can indicate that’s what I want to do, has anyone had any experience of this???
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (51)
22.27%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (78)
34.06%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (48)
20.96%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (20)
8.73%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
13.97%

Watched Threads