The Student Room Group

Will anything happen to me

I am currently still doing my maths gcse and I'm in sixth form . I wanted to ask whether anything will happen to me if I finish school and I still haven passed my maths and I decide not to do the exam and not attend it . Will anything happen to me will the government find out ?
Original post by Starfortune
I am currently still doing my maths gcse and I'm in sixth form . I wanted to ask whether anything will happen to me if I finish school and I still haven passed my maths and I decide not to do the exam and not attend it . Will anything happen to me will the government find out ?

I doubt that something will happen, apart from the fact that you might find it difficult to find a job
just out of curiosity why don't you want to do the exam?
Original post by Starfortune

The government won't hunt you down. Nothing will happen to you, but you'll find it hard to get a job without a Maths GCSE. Also, I think you get an X grade if you don't turn up to the exam which would make you even less employable. If you're failing, just take the exam. You can always market this as evidence of perseverance to your future employer :biggrin:.

Quick Reply

Latest