Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
*girl rejects boy based on height*

"YOU GO GIRL!"

*boy rejects girl based on weight*

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Reply 2
Original post by zezno
Just saw a thread about someone being miserable with their height. People need to understand height is something you can't control. Having a preference is fine, insulting someone on something they can't control is disgusting, to the point it shouldn't even be joked about

As a tall guy i do feel for short guys if girls insult them because of their height, which many girls do. Girls insult guys for many reasons though. Are you a short guy who has been insulted for your height by a girl?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by slade p
As a tall guy i do feel for short guys if girls insult them because of their height, which many girls do. Girls insult guys for many reasons though. Are you a short who has been insulted for your height by a girl?

No I've just seen a thread and think the idea is ridiculous
Reply 4
Original post by zezno
No I've just seen a thread and think the idea is ridiculous

Ye some girls have no shame. They don't care about the affect it is having on these guys.
Reply 5
Yes that's logically correct. Race and height are both things we can't control so thus it's no different to insult someone's height as it is to be racist.
You shouldn't go insulting people anyway, let alone for superficial ******** like height, weight, skin-colour, etc.
The manlet persecution complex is hilarious.
Original post by zezno
Just saw a thread about someone being miserable with their height. People need to understand height is something you can't control. Having a preference is fine, insulting someone on something they can't control is disgusting, to the point it shouldn't even be joked about

What have I just read. Are you seriously saying that racism and being insulted about height are at the same level.

Being racist goes further than just insult someone for the colour of their skin. Being racist is also insulting and judging someones culture and heritage based on the colour of their skin.

Insulting someones height is.... insulting someones height. It is not nice at all, but it is nowhere as serious as racism.
scratch a heightist, find a racist
Reply 10
Original post by SCIENCE :D
What have I just read. Are you seriously saying that racism and being insulted about height are at the same level.

Being racist goes further than just insult someone for the colour of their skin. Being racist is also insulting and judging someones culture and heritage based on the colour of their skin.

Insulting someones height is.... insulting someones height. It is not nice at all, but it is nowhere as serious as racism.

they cannot control their skin colour

like you cannot control your height

the ignorance of being racist is just as bad as insulting someone's height
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by zezno
they cannot control their skin colour

like you cannot control your height

I'm happy with my height buddy.

I do however, find it quite insulting that you think racism and insulting someone on height are at the same level.
Original post by zezno

Dear oh Dear you are putting this in the same bracket as racism.
Reply 13
Original post by SCIENCE :D
I'm happy with my height buddy.

I do however, find it quite insulting that you think racism and insulting someone on height are at the same level.

???

I said the ignorance of insulting someone's height is the same as insulting someone's race.

It's not a competition calm down
Reply 14
Original post by D P Whitehouse
Dear oh Dear you are putting this in the same bracket as racism.

Tell me why insulting someone on race (something they can't control) is different than insulting someone's height (something they can't control)

we're not talking about how people were treated far worse because of their skin than their height, I'm talking about the logic
Original post by zezno
Tell me why insulting someone on race (something they can't control) is different than insulting someone's height (something they can't control)

we're not talking about how people were treated far worse because of their skin than their height, I'm talking about the logic

Why are you butthurt about it or something- grow up who cares about height If someone calls me a giant or a midget i don't give a **** being 6ft 2 you are a lot taller and also a lot smaller than some people you know.
Reply 16
Original post by D P Whitehouse
Why are you butthurt about it or something- grow up who cares about height If someone calls me a giant or a midget i don't give a **** being 6ft 2 you are a lot taller and also a lot smaller than some people you know.

Holy crap I'm losing brain cells.

Who cares about racism then? by your logic
Original post by zezno

That's so true. I have seen one to many threads about guys feeling self-conscious about their height. My friends 6ft 7, yes I'm not even joking lol and he feels so self conscious because he can't even fit through the door frame like lol no joke and ppl always make comments and on the other hand my best gf it 4ft 9 and always get's comments about her small frame. I just find it ridiculous.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by zezno
Holy crap I'm losing brain cells.

Who cares about racism then? by your logic

Not me living in an area where white people are a minority i get it quite a lot, every so often i get fed up and bite back.
Original post by Hannahk999
That's so true. I have seen one to many threads about guys feeling self-conscious about their height.

So calling a midget or a dwarf is on par with calling someone a P**i?

Latest