The Student Room Group

Who is the person you most admire? Why?

Who is the person you most admire?
Why?
Original post by josejuan
Who is the person you most admire?
Why?

My Grandparents and my parents because they came from nothing and persistently tried their best, regardless of setbacks, to get the best for me, my sister and brother. I'm so proud of them and will hopefully pay them back for everything!
Arnold Schwarzenegger. Not only arguably the greatest, and unanimously the most influential, bodybuilder of all time, but he's done so much with his life and his attitude to life is amazing. He decides one day that he wants to do something, then instantly starts making steps to do it. No excuses.
My dad, he just works really hard blah blah
Original post by Hannahk999
My Grandparents and my parents because they came from nothing and persistently tried their best, regardless of setbacks, to get the best for me, my sister and brother. I'm so proud of them and will hopefully pay them back for everything!

Mine too and for the same reasons. Also Lemmy Kilmister, since he lived life the way he wanted to, which I hope to do too.
Ronaldinho. Grew up watching him play football and he was just a joy to watch. One of the best ever.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Pol Pot for being a visionary.
You mean that tax evader?
Reply 8
James Dean.
Doesn't matter who else does it. It's still an awful practice, the absolute height of greed.
Comparing tax evasion to adultery isn't particularly good in my opinion. Cheating often happens in a moment of weakness, like an impulsive kind of thing. Tax evasion is completely different. It has to be premeditated, you don't accidentally evade tax.
(edited 6 years ago)
Messi is an incredible player, I agree, but I can't respect him because of what he did.
Reply 12
@iamu for being my handle inspiration.

Quick Reply

Latest