The Student Room Group

Do you think I should get any dental work done on my teeth ? photo's included

I am 25 now, up until around the age of 22 - 23 I did not really look after my teeth too well, however over the past 2 years I have really been trying my best to look after them, I just wish I had started looking after them sooner than I did, but it could have been worse if I left them even longer.
I have not been the dentist for probably over 3 years now either.
I do not drink milk much at all and even as a kid I never drank milk much either

anyway will you please look at these photo's of my teeth and tell me if you think I need any dental work doing and if s o, what ??

I am currently not working at the moment due to certain health / mental conditions so would any of this dental work be free for me at the moment ?
Also, I have around £1,000 spare cash so if I needed to use that what could that pay for in terms of dental treatment ?? cheers

WIN_20170528_00_04_57_Pro.jpg
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
mathsquestion.jpg
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Cleverboy1991
I am 25 now, up until around the age of 22 - 23 I did not really look after my teeth too well, however over the past 2 years I have really been trying my best to look after them, I just wish I had started looking after them sooner than I did, but it could have been worse if I left them even longer.

anyway will you please look at these photo's of my teeth and tell me if you think I need any dental work doing and if s o, what ??

I am currently not working at the moment due to certain health / mental conditions so would any of this dental work be free for me at the moment ?
Also, I have around £1,000 spare cash so if I needed to use that what could that pay for in terms of dental treatment ?? cheers

Attachment not found
Attachment not found
mathsquestion.jpg

I think ur teeth are looking healthy and In a good condition, however did u have braces when u were younger?
No purely cosmetic dental work is going to be free for you. It's not medically necessary so of course it shouldn't be free.
Original post by rose1233_
I think ur teeth are looking healthy and In a good condition, however did u have braces when u were younger?

hi.

No I have never had braces. what dental work do you think would be suitable for me please. what is currently bothering me are my incisor teeth, they are slightly protruding and worn a bit thin, how can they be restored ? would tooth bonding be an option ?
Original post by Glassapple
No purely cosmetic dental work is going to be free for you. It's not medically necessary so of course it shouldn't be free.

hi.

what dental work do you think would be suitable for me please ?
hi.

No I have never had braces. what dental work do you think would be suitable for me please. what is currently bothering me are my incisor teeth, they are slightly protruding and worn a bit thin, how can they be restored ? would tooth bonding be an option ?

hi.

http://www.thewellingtonclinic.com/london/smile-makeover/

Check this out. Your options could be to fill up the gaps and maybe a bit of whitening however the only "issue" is the gaps.
hi.

I'm not a dentist, if you want dental advice then go to a dentist. All I'm saying is that if it's not causing you any medical problems that it should not and will not under any circumstances be free, it doesn't matter if you're not working.
(edited 6 years ago)
yeah you should get braces
I'm just wondering why you need to use your fingers to open your mouth but in all honesty your teeth look fine you could get some veneers done but they are quite expensive but if money isn't a problem go for it.
Original post by emerald7770
yeah you should get braces

would tooth bonding get rid of the gaps.
Original post by TheIncredibleZ
I'm just wondering why you need to use your fingers to open your mouth but in all honesty your teeth look fine you could get some veneers done but they are quite expensive but if money isn't a problem go for it.

how much do tyy hey usually costht ?they cost
(edited 6 years ago)
I do not drink milk much at all and even as a kid I never drank milk much either

Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
mathsquestion.jpg

Looks like you need cosmetic work done. It wouldn't be free because it's cosmetic dentistry. How much you'd pay obviously would depend on the type of treatment. I don't know if £1,000 would be enough, there are some dental practices that allow you to pay in monthly instalments. Cosmetic dentistry in my area ranges between £1,500 -£4000, I'd presume most cosmetic treatments in the UK fall within this range.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest