The Student Room Group

Gym bros and cardio

Besides lifting how much cardio do you do? It's good for your cardiovascular system.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

How do you look?
I do a lot more of that than you.
I'm always saying I'm gonna start doing cardio outside of the gym. I never get round to it, though...
Reply 4
In gym normally 15-20% cardio stuff for me.

Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
How do you look?

Ditto - a pic might be good to huh? Lol

Original post by Glassapple
I do a lot more of that than you.

Easy tiger!

Lol
I used to do cardio by way of cycling (not that kind) with my mate, but he gave it up and I got bored of doing it on my own. He's my gym buddy now and I've been meaning to convince him to start the cycling again but I know that as soon as I do that then I'm committing to it myself and that bothers me :lol:
Reply 6
Those pictures remind me of an equation...

Vanity+Steroids+Obsession=Small Penis with Sadness:smile:
Reply 7
*sigh*
Yeah, perfectly acceptable to use the squat rack if you're benching alone :biggrin:
Reply 9
Nah, I'm non-judgemental and non-directional.

Do what you want - it's your life.
Reply 10
Good luck then :wink:
How tall are you btw?
most days but outside of gym, ~8 miles of commute each day...
Cool. How long did it take to get to that level?
What's your weight bro? And are you at the bf% of the second pic currently or nah?
Yeah fair enough, you've achieved a v decent physique.

Now, there is no hate here. I've said repeatedly that steroids are demonised unfairly and there are a plethora of misconceptions in relation to them. We've seen that in this very thread re **** shrinkage. Obviously that doesn't happen.
Ball shrinkage does but HCG can be ran for example to get them back to their fullness etc.

However, (just feel it's important to mention to uneducated members on here) I do think it is HIGHLY unlikely that you are natural given your stats and years of training.

180-188lbs at say 10-12% bf (you look leaner than that in the second photo imo) gives you an ffmi of >24 at 5'9".
An ffmi of above 25 basically gurantees gear usage and 180 lbs even at 8% bf is 24.8 (and the limit of 25 is only attainable to PHENOMENAL genetics in an individual who is natural) so most can't even attain a 25 ffmi no matter how well they train, eat and sleep etc.

You've only been traning for 2 years as well. That's no time at all, I would say 3/4 years as an absolute minimum to reach an ffmi of 24 (even with great genetics and nye on PERFECT training).

Either you aren't as heavy as you say you are or you're almost certainly lying that you use gear, which at 18 years old I can see why you'd be keen to lie.

No bw fluctuation is also dodgy. Naturals bulk and cut for extended periods of time, enhanced athletes can maintain basically and get muscle mass.

No hate here as I said, but I do think it is HIGHLY unlikely you are a natural when you (did) weigh 188lbs at circa 10-12% bf after only 2 years of training.
(edited 6 years ago)
100% steroids. Nothing wrong with it of course, apart from lying about it.
30 mins a couple of times a week. I hate cardio.
I know too much ****...

Quick Reply