Samthefan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am only 24 years old. What will the world be like when i'm 50-60. What sort of world will my kids and grandchildren live in. Will this Islamic terrorism and hate crime stop and will be be living in a more peaceful world or will we have more violence.

I am getting very scared for the world we are living in
BlueEyes15
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The world can be a scary place but I believe there is more good in the world than evil. I think everyone can make a difference and everyone has an effect on how society will be in the future. The youth of today, our generation, my generation. There are so many gifted and smart young people who I think will have a very positive effect on our society in the future. The world will never not have problems, that's life, but if we can minimise the problems the world has, then we are doing our best. All we can hope is that if we make a difference in the world, it will be safer for our children, and they'll do the same to make the world safer for our grandchildren etc.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Are you sure that mankind still exists when you were come in this age? as long as you live, enjoy that without any anxieties in you and believe in a good future. That is always what most of the people in the world can do.
username2981082
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This is exactly what terrorists want. They want to create fear and cause chaos. We don't let them win by carrying on living life to the full rather than dwelling in defeatist thoughts about how the world sucks. What matters is making the most you have out of your life. The best thing you can pass on to your children and grandchildren is happiness and empathy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (327)
34.6%
No (618)
65.4%

Watched Threads