NVQ Health and Social Care Level 3

Watch this thread
Stephya
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello!!

Just wandering if anyone has or is currently completing an NVQ 3 at the moment iv just chosen my optionals and im stuck on unit 332- support individuals at the end of life.
im on Outcome 4 Be able to provide support to individuals and key people during end of life.
1. support the individual and key people to explore their thoughts and feelings about death and dying.
2. Provide support for the individual and key people that respects their beliefs, religion and culture.

Im not sure how to answer these questions, any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Not sure if iv been doing it for too long and so am a little foggy, but im just not getting it.

Thank you x
Pixsoul
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
It's a competency criterion, so it should be one that is covered through an observation (any which start support', 'provide', 'demonstrate' etc. will all be the same).

You may be able to use a reflective account towards it too.

Are you currently working / volunteering/ on placement in a setting where you provide end of life care?
scott172182
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
hi im doing my nvq level 3 in care and have a math exam is there any tests on line i can test my self with before the exam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (56)
26.54%
As I expected (67)
31.75%
Harder (80)
37.91%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.79%

Watched Threads