The Student Room Group

Can I pass with this studying technique has anyone tried it

I've only got a week to revise so would memorising example answers to potential questions that might come home ensure I get a grade above a C. This is for as government and politics btw
Original post by deeox
I've only got a week to revise so would memorising example answers to potential questions that might come home ensure I get a grade above a C. This is for as government and politics btw

Potentially but you have to remember to actually read and answer the specific quesiton. There's a girl in my class who lives by model answers and just learns and copies those for any homework essays we get. She can never get higher than a B (I'm in A2 so A* is possible) however as she doesn't answer the question. Say if the question is "Discuss the significance of federalism in the US (30)", she'll just ramble on about federalism in general and not say what its significance is so she can't get access to the top bands. However, if you're aiming for a C/B, then you might be ok. Just make sure you know plenty of examples!!
Don't worry. A week is still a good amount of time if you use every day :smile:
I would just revise everything and then improvise in the exam. You should be able to come up with points and examples.
Memorising answers is quite rigid and I wouldn't recommend it.
Obviously not. Just revise the content and the spec

Quick Reply

Latest