The Student Room Group

Rate your GCSEs So Far

Today is the 28th of May 2017. It has been an emotional roller coaster so far during this critical and stressful period of your GCSEs. The people of student room i want you guys to listen to my commands and rate your GCSEs so far out of 10 and dont just look at this thread and not comment because i am watching you.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mark Fresh
Today is the 28th of May 2017. It has been an emotional roller coaster so far during this critical and stressful period of your GCSEs. The people of student room i want you guys to listen to my commands and rate your GCSEs so far out of 10 and dont just look at this thread and not comment because i am watching you.

I was going to just look at the thread and leave.... but I think I'll stay and comment.
6/10- i'm being generous.
Reply 2
****ed. Sorry on a scale of 1-10? ****ed.
Reply 3
thank you for your honesty
10/10 maths and science was piss easy
Reply 5
7/10

Varies from subject to subject
I would say 6/10. I regret revising the night before for both bio and physics, however I think I may have redeemed myself with English lit and maybe French? Maths was alright I think I got 57-59/80. Aiming for an 8/9 though so idk.
Reply 7
Well done lads great feedback continue to comment and dont be ***** which just view and leave.
Original post by Mark Fresh
Well done lads great feedback continue to comment and dont be ***** which just view and leave.

look out
Reply 9
lol
maths gone terrible. Wanted to get around 75, but stuck at 68 xD
Reply 11
0/10 no lie lol
Are you lot looking forward to English Language
Reply 13
Most subjects 7/10
English lit 3/10, mainly coz of paper 2
6/10 :/
best: maths (really really want an A* :redface:)
worst: english language :facepalm:
Initially it started at about 2/10 but as exams progressed I think they average out at about 6/10
All of subjects = 7/8 out of 10
French = 6/10
Biology Unit 1 = 8/10
Chemistry Unit 1 = 7/10
English Literature Paper 1 = 7/10
Geography 1 = 7/10
Physics Unit 1 = 8/10
Maths Paper 1 = 6/10
English Literature Paper 2 = 9/10
What grade would 50 marks in higher maths be? (Edexcel)
And 6 / 10 so far.
that would be a grade 5

Quick Reply

Latest