what brands of clothes do u wear?

Watch
123paksarzameen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I wear Ralphy, Armani and Nike , what type of brand do u prefer? and what style do u rock?
truthteller0110
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You probably think you're all designer cos you shop at jd init
username3239272
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Chanel duh
username3099438
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I buy most of my stuff from urban outfitters
username3239272
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by feministy)
Tesco
Let me be this classy pls
Kravence
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
- doesn't care for brands
The Great Game
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm more likely to wear a black tank top I found for £7.50 than wear something with a label; if I'm going to wear a brand I should receive sponsorship royalties.
Integer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't care that much about the brand type as long as it's good quality.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
So glad I'm not in school anymore lol. The constant obsession with brands I couldn't afford was a bloody nightmare.

Just thought about it and strangely enough I have quite a few 'designer' clothing that I invested in, just didn't notice (I buy something depending on how comfortable it feels)...

I have a lot of 2016 Nike Air Max trainers (I think they were about £300 a pair?), and my but they are really comfortable. Also DKNY and Moss Bros suits, ties etc. a dozen suit jackets. That's about it really - oh I also get a lot of designed t-shirts from RedBubble.com. I get a bunch of clothes every few years, give to charity and repeat the process - but I think now I'll be sticking with these for the next 5 years or so.
123paksarzameen
Rep:
?
(Original post by truthteller0110)
You probably think you're all designer cos you shop at jd init
obvs
123paksarzameen
Rep:
?
(Original post by feministy)
I buy most of my stuff from urban outfitters
i actually like urban outfitters too
123paksarzameen
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=Final Fantasy;71746950]So glad I'm not in school anymore lol. The constant obsession with brands was a bloody nightmare.[
yh loool its quite mad tbh
abc_123_
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by talhaawan)
I wear Ralphy, Armani and Nike , what type of brand do u prefer? and what style do u rock?
Depends where I want to shop … urban outfitters, pull and bear, brandy Melville, A&F, Jack Wills, Jigsaw, Whistles, Levi's for Jeans and Victoria's Secret for undies x
123paksarzameen
Rep:
?
(Original post by abc_123_)
Depends where I want to shop … urban outfitters, pull and bear, brandy Melville, A&F, Jack Wills, Jigsaw, Whistles, Levi's for Jeans and Victoria's Secret for undies x
levis has really good jeans tbh
Ryanthom100
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Tend to roll with jd sports, h&m, jack and jones, raulph laren, superdry. North face and hoping to one day get a versace jacket although they cost like 250 pounds.
serah.exe
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Poundland
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
So glad I'm not in school anymore lol. The constant obsession with brands was a bloody nightmare.
yh loool its quite mad tbh
So the more I thought about it (I actually checked my wardrobe it's only across the room) I got some 'designer' stuff, like trainers, suits, ties and t-shirts.
abc_123_
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
levis has really good jeans tbh
I love their 501s x BGD do good jeans tho x
123paksarzameen
Rep:
?
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
So glad I'm not in school anymore lol. The constant obsession with brands I couldn't afford was a bloody nightmare.

Just thought about it and strangely enough I have quite a few 'designer' clothing that I invested in, just didn't notice (I buy something depending on how comfortable it feels)...

I have a lot of 2016 Nike Air Max trainers (I think they were about £300 a pair?), and my but they are really comfortable. Also DKNY and Moss Bros suits, ties etc. a dozen suit jackets. That's about it really - oh I also get a lot of designed t-shirts from RedBubble.com. I get a bunch of clothes every few years, give to charity and repeat the process - but I think now I'll be sticking with these for the next 5 years or so.
loool u got a sick fashion sense aha, I got 2 air maxes but i paid 80 pounds each and yh they are extremely comfortable and long lasting
brumtown0121
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Primani fam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads