The Student Room Group

Labour's leaked manifesto

I know this is old news, but who thinks it was leaked on purpose?
Original post by alextheowl
I know this is old news, but who thinks it was leaked on purpose?

By whom? Is this a conspiracy?

I dont think it was leaked by the Labour party as it gave no advantage and a manifesto launch means you are in the headlines rather than this.

By someone who wants harm to the Labour party or disagrees with it, then yes.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
By whom? Is this a conspiracy?

I dont think it was leaked by the Labour party as it gave no advantage and a manifesto launch means you are in the headlines rather than this.

By someone who wants harm to the Labour party or disagrees with it, then yes.

It gives the advantage of people talking about it and it brings attention to the manifesto, doesn't it? There's no evidence I can find suggesting where it came from, so whilst it is a conspiracy, I'm not a tinfoil who is going against facts.
Original post by alextheowl
It gives the advantage of people talking about it and it brings attention to the manifesto, doesn't it? There's no evidence I can find suggesting where it came from, so whilst it is a conspiracy, I'm not a tinfoil who is going against facts.

Except when you have control over it then you control the release and the manifesto day has you making the headlines.

No advantage having it leaked in the way they did. It wasnt even finished. Conspiracy theories are boring. Old news though. Finding this election rather dull.
I don't think so. The only advantage I could see is that it makes JC seem more like the underdog you should vote for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending