Aksa.Ahmad
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi everyone I need advice!
So basically I am in my first year of a levels (year 12) and i chose to do biology, health and social care and sports. I regret taking sports and hate it, i only chose it as it is super easy and kind of enjoyed it back in year 12 however I have decided to complete it next year as well because i will gain a lot of UCAS points which i need to get into uni. But my question is what careers paths will biology and health care open for me. I really enjoy both subjects but health care especially however i am clueless about what i want to do at uni and as a career. so if you guys have any suggestions please help me out! I am predicted a distinction* in health care and a C in biology however i will work harder to try aim higher!!
Thank you for your advice and hopefully you guys can help me out btw I like the sound of a mental health nursing what does that involve, is it good career choice and pay?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (514)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (633)
41.43%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.42%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.52%

Watched Threads