Hannahlily28
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
What's everyone's predictions for all three papers, AQA sociology A2.

TIA x
ManLikeWubs
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Good question! I'm studying Soc A2 Old spec Global Development.. lemme know if anyone has predictions!
Matty F
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's hard to tell what could come up with it being first A level exams of the the brand new spec. I'd be surprised if globalization and policy in the context of something else didn't come up in some way though.

- Matt :)
EmmaPerks963
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Possibly Childhood if you're studying Families and Households for one of your Topics, Rob Webb is a big fan
Matty F
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EmmaPerks963)
Possibly Childhood if you're studying Families and Households for one of your Topics, Rob Webb is a big fan
Yes good shout, Childhood did come up in the AS if I remember correctly, and it's quite a big/unique topic, people like @BrowneKen have tweeted quite a bit of material on that topic over the last few weeks and months. Maybe the 20 marker? Who knows... also, with AQAs newly found love affair with globalization I would be surprised if Demography didn't make an appearance at some point.

On an aside. It's interesting though the Rob Webb books seem to the be only major ones AQA have not officially endorsed, given that their content is so much clearer and thorough than some of the other textbooks, *coughs* Collins...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (169)
44.47%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (42)
11.05%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.16%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (80)
21.05%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.47%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.79%

Watched Threads