The Student Room Group

What does "buff" mean?

Im not from London but i was clubbing and some girl came up to me and said i'm really "buff" and started hugging and kissing me.

What does buff mean?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Im not from London but i was clubbing and some girl came up to me and said i'm really "buff" and started hugging and kissing me.

What does buff mean?

You're good looking
like you're hot basically or buff as in strong like u have big muscles or sumthing
She was prob talking about me
Reply 4
uh... do people still say that? i feel like that was a thing that disappeared in 2009
Original post by Fermion.
She was prob talking about me

U look bare different on Insta btw :smile:
U look bare different on Insta btw :smile:

Why did you go on anon to say that :s-smilie:
Why did you go on anon to say that :s-smilie:

Didn't want to seem *****y
Didn't want to seem *****y

Why would I be offended? I've got wedding makeup on in my profile picture and the rest are my day to day ones, obviously I'm gonna look different with glasses on and less makeup. :smile:
Reply 9
shortened version for buffalo

she was calling you fat basically. but as she was hugging and kissing you i guess it means she likes fat guys
Why would I be offended? I've got wedding makeup on in my profile picture and the rest are my day to day ones, obviously I'm gonna look different with glasses on and less makeup. :smile:

I didn't even say it was a bad thing or you didn't look as good, you just inferred that yourself. I was simply stating a fact :smile:
I didn't even say it was a bad thing or you didn't look as good, you just inferred that yourself. I was simply stating a fact :smile:

Yeah but you just said you didn't want to sound *****y by saying that, so I was wondering why you would think that I would think that?
it means you a peng ting
Reply 13

What does buff mean?

A yellowish-beige colour...
Yeah but you just said you didn't want to sound *****y by saying that, so I was wondering why you would think that I would think that?

Most girls can't take being told they look different without as much make up and a snapchat filter
Most girls can't take being told they look different without as much make up and a snapchat filter

Lol, I'm actually a freelance makeup artist, my job is to make people look different. I know I look different, that's the whole point of makeup. You're not telling me anything new here honey. :biggrin:

Anyway it blows my mind you think I naturally have ombre eyelids and a flowerly crown on a daily basis :rofl:
(edited 6 years ago)
Lol, I'm actually a freelance makeup artist, my job is to make people look different. I know I look different, that's the whole point of makeup. You're not telling me anything new here honey. :biggrin:

Ok babe :h:
Ok babe :h:

Please feel free to unfollow me/come off anonymous tho thanks

Anyway it blows my mind you think I naturally have ombre eyelids and a flowerly crown on a daily basis :rofl:

yes I knew that I'm not delusional. I was talking about your face as a whole :smile: very different from a 7 to a 5 I'd say
yes I knew that I'm not delusional. I was talking about your face as a whole :smile: very different from a 7 to a 5 I'd say

I didn't ask?

Quick Reply

Latest