The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by student_1999
Does anyone have these??? I'm doing AQA, but the OCR papers are useful (I've done the specimen) and would like to do the set 2 practice papers. Please if anyone has these send them! I'll be really grateful. (I could swap the AQA set 2 specimen papers if you want)!

Here you go:
Reply 2
They don't seem to be as hard as the set 1 ones so i guess their grade boundaries would *theoretically* be near 77% for an A or something
Original post by Phoebb
They don't seem to be as hard as the set 1 ones so i guess their grade boundaries would *theoretically* be near 77% for an A or something

Thanks 👍🏽
do you have the set 1 papers as well?
Reply 5
Original post by Phoebb

Hi, do you have the SET 1 papers and mark schemes as well?
I actually only need the 'Synthesis and Analytical Techniques' set 1 mark scheme

Thanks
Reply 6
Original post by Saira
Hi, do you have the SET 1 papers and mark schemes as well?
I actually only need the 'Synthesis and Analytical Techniques' set 1 mark scheme

Thanks

I do!! but it won't let me attach the actual paper because it's too big!! I you really want, i can email them to you or something? x
Reply 7
Original post by Phoebb
I do!! but it won't let me attach the actual paper because it's too big!! I you really want, i can email them to you or something? x

That's all I need, thank you so much!!!
xxxx
Reply 8
Original post by Phoebb

do you have the unified paper set 1 by any chance? x
Reply 9
Original post by santd035
do you have the unified paper set 1 by any chance? x

The actual paper is too big to attach but if you dm me i can email it to you or something? x
anybody have set 1 for aqa papers please please please pm me them or send to [email protected] !!
Please can you inbox me the unified paper (set 1)
Reply 12
Anyone have the paper 3 prac set 1? Impossible to locate
Reply 13
Original post by mata_matic
Please can you inbox me the unified paper (set 1)

I can't send them on student room but can email it if that's any good?
Reply 14
Original post by Phoebb

Totally appreciate that :smile: - Thank you :smile:
Original post by Phoebb

can you email me the mark scheme for set 1 unified please
Does anyone have the AS Chemistry practise paper 2... please?
Original post by Phoebb

Hi,
can you email me the chemistry set 1 papers and mark schemes
Thanks.
hi could you email me the set 1 papers please x to me
Original post by Phoebb
do you have OCR biology practice papers?

Latest