Finally got one of the packs today. Fun stuff :rolleyes:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
CharlieRogers
Finally got one of the packs today. Fun stuff :rolleyes:

Indeed
Reply 22
I hope I get anywhere but Sorby :frown: It has no internet access in rooms!!!!! I applied for stephenson but i heard that anyone who doesn't get in there (which is a lot) gets in Sorby?
Reply 23
im into sorby as well! i was counting on having internet in my room!!!!! dammit...at least we've got the computer room!!?!?! :frown: and we have to walk to earnshaw for our food!! bugger!
Reply 24
Well I finally sent the financial gaurentee/medical forms through today, bloody nightmare to fill in.
Reply 25
Bhaal85
Well I finally sent the financial gaurentee/medical forms through today, bloody nightmare to fill in.

ugh ive done the financial stuff, havnt finished medical one though. such a pain finding out vaccination history - i now have to go get a jab cos i havnt had rubella for ages. ugh.i hate needles.
Reply 26
amyitfc
ugh ive done the financial stuff, havnt finished medical one though. such a pain finding out vaccination history - i now have to go get a jab cos i havnt had rubella for ages. ugh.i hate needles.

Likewise, I have to have a meningtitis jab, though I'm pretty sure I've had it at school, just gonna have another for the fun of it. With regards to the vaccinations, you can just leave that card with the nurse at your local GP.

Latest

Trending

Trending