The Student Room Group

Edexcel igcse history 5th + 14th june 2017

Hi everyone, I created this thread to let us talk about the History GCSE/IGCSE this June. I am doing Germany, The Cold War, USA, Middle East.

Was wondering whether you/your teachers have any predictions on what will come up this summer?
Reply 1
I am also doing Germany!,

How are you revising for it etc?
Reply 2
I'm doing Germany, Cold War, Medicine through time and Russia. I think the Korean War will come up in the Cold War but not so sure about the others
Reply 3
Any predictions for Germany or Civil Rights?
doing last minute revision!!!!
How did you guys find it? I do Germany and Russia and really liked both of them.
Reply 5
I did Germany and Civil Rights. Germany was good although i'd thought that chancellor question was going to come up. Im still quite confident on Germnay, and did crap on Civil Rights. Now i gotta do good on Medicine and America in the 20s to back it up for the rubbish i did in C.R.
Reply 6
Original post by zkhan54
I did Germany and Civil Rights. Germany was good although i'd thought that chancellor question was going to come up. Im still quite confident on Germnay, and did crap on Civil Rights. Now i gotta do good on Medicine and America in the 20s to back it up for the rubbish i did in C.R.

Are you doing changes in medicine?
Reply 7
Original post by dx31
Are you doing changes in medicine?

is that about the changes in surgery and stuff? and pasteur and koch? if not then idk. soweeeeee. what you doing?
Hi, I'm starting my history igcse, can anyone recommend what topics I should do ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending