Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Im a 16 year old boy who is overweight, and am looking to do running. My plan is 20km a week, split into 4 5km runs, and weights on the other 3 days of the week, with breaks in between most of the runs and all of the weights sessions. How effective would this be, as in weight loss and muslce gain and how long it would take. Im a male who is 13 stone 11 (im able to do the running before you ask)
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Im a 16 year old boy who is overweight, and am looking to do running. My plan is 20km a week, split into 4 5km runs, and weights on the other 3 days of the week, with breaks in between most of the runs and all of the weights sessions. How effective would this be, as in weight loss and muslce gain and how long it would take. Im a male who is 13 stone 11 (im able to do the running before you ask)
Go for it, the main challenge though is dieting on top of this, which running can kind of make easier as it helps you to say no to overeating.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
This is a good plan.

Drink green tea as this Will help you and eat plenty of lean protein.

Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (140)
46.2%
No (39)
12.87%
I'm not old enough (124)
40.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed