The Student Room Group

What to make of this?

Quick summary: There are two girls. One comes over and compliments my attire, engages in flirty banter, then leaves to go back to her girlfriend (just barely within earshot) and proceeds to tell her what I said, to which they both proceed to break out into that stereotypical giggle patented by grade schoolers.

Ok, cool. But what the hell does it mean?

Overthinking? Or should I assume interest? And if the ladder, on who's part? The girl who approached me is known for being more assertive and playful. The girl who stayed back is the more reserved of the two, but I've suspected she's had feelings for me for some time now.
Original post by wergletheproud
Quick summary: There are two girls. One comes over and compliments my attire, engages in flirty banter, then leaves to go back to her girlfriend (just barely within earshot) and proceeds to tell her what I said, to which they both proceed to break out into that stereotypical giggle patented by grade schoolers.

Ok, cool. But what the hell does it mean?

Overthinking? Or should I assume interest? And if the ladder, on who's part? The girl who approached me is known for being more assertive and playful. The girl who stayed back is the more reserved of the two, but I've suspected she's had feelings for me for some time now.

Collect more info, right now it's too tricky to say.. either one could like you.

Or ask one of them out :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending