Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How are people feeling about the AQA GCSE History paper one on the 5th? I am so nervous and stressed but have absolutely know idea where to begin for the revision for it.. help?!

ReputationRep:
    First of all DONT panic

ReputationRep:
    Secondly get out ur textbook for paper one: origins of ww1, ww2 and peacemaking and League of Nations

ReputationRep:
    Go through ur basic facts, for each topic use flash cards honestly it's quick and easy to use even before the actual exam.....

ReputationRep:
    Then after you have gone through the basic facts of one topic e.g. Origins of WW1 look at past papers as soon as u have learnt the facts cuz it is fresh in ur mind.... use the basic structure for each 4,6,10 marker which I'm sure u have learnt at school.... and I promise you will be fine xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rose1233_)
    Then after you have gone through the basic facts of one topic e.g. Origins of WW1 look at past papers as soon as u have learnt the facts cuz it is fresh in ur mind.... use the basic structure for each 4,6,10 marker which I'm sure u have learnt at school.... and I promise you will be fine xxxx
    Thank you so so much! I will do one of my topics tonight Thank you! Are you doing the paper? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scriptie2000)
    Thank you so so much! I will do one of my topics tonight Thank you! Are you doing the paper? x
    Your welcome ❤️ Yes I'm doing the paper too... same I'm going to do some revision in a bit too, good luck x

ReputationRep:
    Your welcome ❤️ Yes I'm doing the paper too... same I'm going to do some revision in a bit too, good luck x
    Aw i am doing The Origins of the Cold War, Crises of the Cold War and Detente and The Collapse of the cold war, topics 4,5&6
    which ones are you doing?Xx

ReputationRep:
    Aw i am doing The Origins of the Cold War, Crises of the Cold War and Detente and The Collapse of the cold war, topics 4,5&6
    Im doing quite easy ones tbh.... origins of World War One, peacemaking and the League of Nations and origins of World War Two

ReputationRep:
    Im doing quite easy ones tbh.... origins of World War One, peacemaking and the League of Nations and origins of World War Two
    So lucky, I regret taking history so much xx

ReputationRep:
    So do I 😭 Paper 2 is going to be solid hard🔫

ReputationRep:
    So do I 😭 Paper 2 is going to be solid hard🔫
    I prefer paper to, what topics are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    I prefer paper to, what topics are you doing?
    Hitler's Germany, American in the 1920s and race relations

ReputationRep:
    Ah nice, I find it weird how the schools choose completely different topics? like iI am doing Weimar, Hitler and Race relations ahah xxx

ReputationRep:
    Same! Dreading it honestly... my paper 1 topics are so much easier

Also TIME CONSTRAITS OMG my hand is going to fall off

ReputationRep:
    Oo wow those are hard??? Origins of Cold War is by far my hardest topic out of my three (Peacekeeping and LofN, Hitler's foreign policies)

ReputationRep:
    Ik I wish we all did the same topics much more easier for the examiners and for revision purposes

ReputationRep:
    I think choosing history gcse has been the worst decision of my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pastelx)
    Oo wow those are hard??? Origins of Cold War is by far my hardest topic out of my three (Peacekeeping and LofN, Hitler's foreign policies)
    It is so annoying and the Cold War is so difficult to get your head around... even worse if you lost all concentration in classes... I got to a stage in my life where I couldn't care about History but now I am really nervouse and want to get a better grade than my F in mocks... I want a D at least x

ReputationRep:
    It is so annoying and the Cold War is so difficult to get your head around... even worse if you lost all concentration in classes... I got to a stage in my life where I couldn't care about History but now I am really nervouse and want to get a better grade than my F in mocks... I want a D at least x
    Wow haha yeah I get you XD

How did you do in coursework?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 5, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.