Cba with revision

Watch this thread
Fatenb
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I rly can't be bothered revising but I have exams anyone in the same position 😪
Welshstig
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Every single one of us lmao
Fatenb
Rep:
Lol 😂 revision is so boring like idk how to motivate myself to sit down and revise 🤣
(Original post by Welshstig)
Every single one of us lmao
Rexar
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
What subjects are you doing
rose1233_
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Same I just can't even motivate myself to get out of bed
Sm9988
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
No pain;No gain
bhfn
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
me with Maths

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mrs.Grey
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Fatenb)
ME

What keeps me going is the thought that I only have to revise for these subjects for 3 more weeks and that if I fail Maths and get **** grades I'm going to be beaten tf up so that motivates me. I also watch documentaries on people's life around the world so I don't take my education and life for granted. Seems blunt and harsh but hey it's the truth.
Fatenb
Rep:
Art, textiles and french
(Original post by Rexar)
What subjects are you doing
Fatenb
Rep:
That's a very good idea and yeah only a couple of weeks left but I don't have the energy anymore
(Original post by Mrs.Grey)
ME

What keeps me going is the thought that I only have to revise for these subjects for 3 more weeks and that if I fail Maths and get **** grades I'm going to be beaten tf up so that motivates me. I also watch documentaries on people's life around the world so I don't take my education and life for granted. Seems blunt and harsh but hey it's the truth.
Mrs.Grey
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
That's a very good idea and yeah only a couple of weeks left but I don't have the energy anymore
Honey, you will get through it. JUST THINK OF THE FUTURE.
Fatenb
Rep:
Thank you! Ramadan Mubarak 😊
(Original post by Mrs.Grey)
Honey, you will get through it. JUST THINK OF THE FUTURE.
Mrs.Grey
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Thank you! Ramadan Mubarak 😊
You're welcome! And Ramadan Mubarak to you too, brother/sister
username2872250
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Same

Posted from TSR Mobile
theOrangeJuice
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I can only do 10 - 15 minutes of revision before I get bored!
But I've just done a past paper and got a pretty good grade so something must be working
Birmingham City University
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hey Fatenb,

Sorry to hear you're feeling unmotivated! That feeling sucks when you know you have loads to revise for

Have you tried switching it up and using different revision techniques if you're finding it hard to focus?

You could also try exercise and mindful techniques like breathing strategies to help you relax and focus.

We've also got tips on revision and how to prepare for the exam room as well as how to balance work/life balance because it is still important to have a social life! You can check out all these tips on our website here.

I hope some of this helps!

Good luck
Lydia
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 years ago
If you cant be bothered, then dont do it. Just take responsibility for the results. Its only a few weeks more compared to a potential impact of months/ years. It is up to you.
Fatenb
Rep:
Thanks that really helped u scared me to death ☺️😂
(Original post by 999tigger)
If you cant be bothered, then dont do it. Just take responsibility for the results. Its only a few weeks more compared to a potential impact of months/ years. It is up to you.
Fatenb
Rep:
I'll have a look ☺️ Thank you!
(Original post by Birmingham City University)
Hey Fatenb,

Sorry to hear you're feeling unmotivated! That feeling sucks when you know you have loads to revise for

Have you tried switching it up and using different revision techniques if you're finding it hard to focus?

You could also try exercise and mindful techniques like breathing strategies to help you relax and focus.

We've also got tips on revision and how to prepare for the exam room as well as how to balance work/life balance because it is still important to have a social life! You can check out all these tips on our website here.

I hope some of this helps!

Good luck
Lydia
Eoware
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
find an interesting way to help you revise and perhaps do it with a friend eg. do a quiz with your friend and everytime you get a question right you get a square of chocolate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.18%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.94%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.88%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.35%

Watched Threads