hayz1987
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi

Is anyone looking to stay/ have stayed in Bournemouth hospital accommodation? Have contacted the hospital accommodation department to view possible rooms/ see some photos but they refused and said to watch a video on the place
Tarxxxx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello! Will you be starting Bournemouth uni in September? I'm doing children's nursing there in sept and looking at staying in the hospital accommodation in Poole x
MarkiMarky93
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Really strange that they refused.
I went from a uni managed house into hospital (Royal bournemouth) accommodation without any fuss. Tour n'all.
It entirely depends on what mood you catch the staff in really.
So Bournemouth hospital wise: Rent is 350 per month (bills/internet inclusive). For the basic shabby flats. 6 share, no lounge. One bathroom.
425 for the 5 share, with a lounge/ 2 bathrooms e.t.c.
Parking permits are £25 per month too.

Or Abbotsbury house - near Boscombe (East Bournemouth). Not sure about the standard.
Be warned : The uni link to the healthcare related accommodation shows incorrect prices.

I've heard some horror stories about the poole hospital based accommodation. However, i think i'd take it if i could relocate.
ilaymyhat
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would prefer to share a house slightly away from the hospital premises. Are there any available, is anyone already sharing and have a vacancy?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.1%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.35%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.67%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.37%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.51%

Watched Threads