The Student Room Group

Disgusting family have just ruined my birthday?

I'm alone in my room crying and they have just been horrible and manipulating. Thry were screaming at me in the car and they were pushing my buttons. They believe because it's my birthday I shouldn't behave like it is.They laughing downstairs and don't give a crap. They constantly throw things back in my face. I feel bullied by mum and sister, this was over money, it always is. I pay my way and very independent. I truly hate them, I'm working a deadens job to pay for training course so I can get away from this dump and never see them again. I'm already getting counselling because of situation and because of them. I'm mildly autistic but I do keep it under control. What am I gonna do:frown:
Reply 1
First of all, take a few deep breaths; in through your nose and out through your mouth. What you're going through is awful but fortunately, this is temporary and you will overcome this by moving out. Just know that this isn't permanent should be a motivating factor for you. Ignore them.

You've already done so amazingly for yourself so don't let them get the best of you! Continue going to counselling so you can get help and the proper tools to navigate through this.

Stay strong <3
Original post by Anonymous
I'm alone in my room crying and they have just been horrible and manipulating. Thry were screaming at me in the car and they were pushing my buttons. They believe because it's my birthday I shouldn't behave like it is.They laughing downstairs and don't give a crap. They constantly throw things back in my face. I feel bullied by mum and sister, this was over money, it always is. I pay my way and very independent. I truly hate them, I'm working a deadens job to pay for training course so I can get away from this dump and never see them again. I'm already getting counselling because of situation and because of them. I'm mildly autistic but I do keep it under control. What am I gonna do:frown:

You dont explain the wider circumstances, but why not just take yourself out and spend a day out in a way that treats yourself. Go and see a nice film or go to the park or visit somewhere. Forget about them.

Keep focused on your job and remind yourself it pays so you can afford the training which helps you escape. They dont matter but your future does.
Reply 3
At the moment I feel they is no way out
:frown:
At the moment I feel they is no way out
:frown:

Its a lovely day, just go out and enjoy your own company.

Ofc there is a way out and yu seem to be saving the money to do it. If you let us know why you think its impossible then tell us.
Reply 5

Ok, concentrate on your education and your training course. Stop thinking about them. Collect your tears, get up, get out and go for a walk. Then later, if you wish, take some friends out, treat yourself and have some fun.
And stop worrying! Everything is going to be ok. You just need some time and strength.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending