The Student Room Group

Igcse edexcel english language a

anyone doing igcse English language A any predictions for paper 1 ?
personally i think ...
climate change the facts
taking on the world
Chinese Cinderella
your guide to beach safety
...might come
(edited 6 years ago)
Seems reasonable. I think it could be any of them; some have come up several times and that climate change webpage one hasn't come up before (if it is that one I swear I will scrunch my paper up and throw it at someone in the middle of the exam)

Edit: Apparently that one came up in Summer 2016. I'm going to predict Climate Change: The Facts now; thankfully there's quite a bit to say about that. I can't wait for English language to be over - I genuinely detest it :frown:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
:smile::smile::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Sonechka
Seems reasonable. I think it could be any of them; some have come up several times and that climate change webpage one hasn't come up before (if it is that one I swear I will scrunch my paper up and throw it at someone in the middle of the exam)

it came in june 2016
Original post by Meet1173
it came in june 2016

Yeah, one of the climate change ones hasn't come up. I haven't done anything for englang yet (might not do anything at all) so I don't know really.
Reply 5
Original post by Sonechka

Edit: Apparently that one came up in Summer 2016. I'm going to predict Climate Change: The Facts now; thankfully there's quite a bit to say about that. I can't wait for English language to be over - I genuinely detest it :frown:

Me too. Detest it with a passion but I will pass it!!!
I didn't realise we have to write so much in this exam! I'm done

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending