lievik33
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have applied to 5 universities through UCAS and 2 directly through their website. Luckily, I have got an offer from all of them so now it is going to be really hard to choose the right one. Here is the list:

Brunel University London - BMus Composition
London College of Creative Media - BMus Music Performance and Production (pathway Production)
Point Blank School - BA (Hons) Music Production
Leeds College of Music - BA (Hons) Music Production
Leeds Beckett University - BA (Hons) Music Production
University of York - BA (Hons) Music and Sound Recording
Pulse College - BA (Hons) Music Production

Now I will try to explain you my interests and situation. I am the more likely hip-hop based producer who has no classical music experience. I produced songs just for my band (hip-hop) but I want to get on the further level by studying production in more advanced level. It is very hard to say I am the producer because a lot of people mean by "producer" different things. I use my computer (Ableton Live) and keys to produce my music and I want to study how to produce songs from start to the final product (composition, mixing, mastering). My dream is to do a music for a film but it is a long path to achieve that. I am interested in music technology as plugins, mixing, mastering and things like that but not as much interested in the sound recording but I know it is necessary. Basically, I want to compose songs and instrumentals mainly hip-hop, pop etc. and I do not want to be a studio/audio engineer who records artists. Therefore, please!!! help me with choosing the right university. I am from Slovakia so I do not really know the reputation of these universities so that's one of the main questions to you, if you can tell me about the reputation/prestige of these universities.

I have to decide until the 22th June 2017.

THANK YOU GUYS!!
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't know about the courses but York is the most prestigious of those unis by a long way. I'm not sure how much you'd be able to focus on what you want to in the York course though?

I've not heard of the second, third or last ones you'd mentioned at all, but that is probably because this is not my particular area of music...
username2110825
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lievik33)
has no classical music experience [...] My dream is to do a music for a film
I would hope you're aware most film music these days uses full orchestra? I know you are a hip-hop artist, but if that's your dream, you may need to be prepared to learn.

I do not really know the reputation of these universities so that's one of the main questions to you, if you can tell me about the reputation/prestige of these universities.
TLG is correct, University of York is by far the most prestigious of this lot.
lievik33
Rep:
?
The_Lonely_Goatherd Yeah, York is the only one that I really know has a really high reputation. However, that's also the only one course that is not very related to my interest of study. It is something between Music and Sound recording and as you know I am not very into recording. I applied just to try if they will accept me as I knew it is very prestigious university and they have accepted me what I am really surprised about. Therefore it is a a little bit compromise between quality of school and course curriculum... it is very good school, best of the mentioned above... but few of the mentioned has more interesting curriculum to me but on the other side they are not so prestigious... what do you think is more important? Rather go to the university with lower rating but curriculum more similar to my interest or start my course at the university with better reputation but do also stuff which I am not really into but at the end I will have a degree from good university... I hope you understand my question .

SunlethSky Of course, I am aware of it. That's the reason why I have started to attend private music theory lessons and I am trying to get better in orchestration, score reading and things like that . I just mentioned film music because I like what I am doing now (hip hop, pop...) but I want to be involved in film music as well in the future and I am aware of lot of work that has to be done until I will be able to do stuff for film I want to ask you question that I have asked The_Lonely_Goatherd about the compromise and what do you think is better to do. So please if you have time I would be more then happy if you answer as well

Thank you guys for you opinions and kind words. I really appreciate it .
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The_Lonely_Goatherd Yeah, York is the only one that I really know has a really high reputation. However, that's also the only one course that is not very related to my interest of study. It is something between Music and Sound recording and as you know I am not very into recording. I applied just to try if they will accept me as I knew it is very prestigious university and they have accepted me what I am really surprised about. Therefore it is a a little bit compromise between quality of school and course curriculum... it is very good school, best of the mentioned above... but few of the mentioned has more interesting curriculum to me but on the other side they are not so prestigious... what do you think is more important? Rather go to the university with lower rating but curriculum more similar to my interest or start my course at the university with better reputation but do also stuff which I am not really into but at the end I will have a degree from good university... I hope you understand my question .

SunlethSky Of course, I am aware of it. That's the reason why I have started to attend private music theory lessons and I am trying to get better in orchestration, score reading and things like that . I just mentioned film music because I like what I am doing now (hip hop, pop...) but I want to be involved in film music as well in the future and I am aware of lot of work that has to be done until I will be able to do stuff for film I want to ask you question that I have asked The_Lonely_Goatherd about the compromise and what do you think is better to do. So please if you have time I would be more then happy if you answer as well

Thank you guys for you opinions and kind words. I really appreciate it .
At the end of the day, you'd be better off doing a course you enjoy and that you will get better marks on. No point going to York just for the sake of the uni overall rep.

Bearing in mind that I've never heard of three of your choices: out of the unis I've heard of, Leeds College of Music is probably the next best for prestige. But course content and industry connections/contacts are more what you need to take into consideration :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Leeds Conservatorie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have applied to 5 universities through UCAS and 2 directly through their website. Luckily, I have got an offer from all of them so now it is going to be really hard to choose the right one. Here is the list:

Brunel University London - BMus Composition
London College of Creative Media - BMus Music Performance and Production (pathway Production)
Point Blank School - BA (Hons) Music Production
Leeds College of Music - BA (Hons) Music Production
Leeds Beckett University - BA (Hons) Music Production
University of York - BA (Hons) Music and Sound Recording
Pulse College - BA (Hons) Music Production

Now I will try to explain you my interests and situation. I am the more likely hip-hop based producer who has no classical music experience. I produced songs just for my band (hip-hop) but I want to get on the further level by studying production in more advanced level. It is very hard to say I am the producer because a lot of people mean by "producer" different things. I use my computer (Ableton Live) and keys to produce my music and I want to study how to produce songs from start to the final product (composition, mixing, mastering). My dream is to do a music for a film but it is a long path to achieve that. I am interested in music technology as plugins, mixing, mastering and things like that but not as much interested in the sound recording but I know it is necessary. Basically, I want to compose songs and instrumentals mainly hip-hop, pop etc. and I do not want to be a studio/audio engineer who records artists. Therefore, please!!! help me with choosing the right university. I am from Slovakia so I do not really know the reputation of these universities so that's one of the main questions to you, if you can tell me about the reputation/prestige of these universities.

I have to decide until the 22th June 2017.

THANK YOU GUYS!!
Hi

First of all congratulations on getting at offer at all of your choices, that's really great!

I think you make a good point that it is really important to understand the course content and environment you will be studying to make sure it is the right course for you and will prepare you for the career you want.

Have you been to an open day at Leeds College of Music? If not we do have one this Saturday 3rd June where you would be able to visit the college, talk to the course leader and meet students from the course. If you are not able to attend then please do let me know if you have any further questions that may help you make your decision.

One main difference with Leeds College of Music is that we are a conservatoire which means we are one of only 9 music conservatoires in the UK. In a conservatoire you will be taught by experts in small groups and have access to state of the art facilities. We also have regular masterclasses taught by visiting industry experts and a range of performance and industry opportunities throughout the year.

Studying Music Production at Leeds College of Music means that you are in an extremely creative environment with lots of opportunities to collaborate with other musicians from a range of genres from classical and jazz to pop and folk. We do also offer a Film Music course so it is possible that you could collaborate with students from that course to learn more about the Film Music career that you are interested in.

Do let me know if you have any specific questions about Leeds College of Music and best of luck with your decision making whichever course you choose!

Emily
Echo Factory
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi,

Well done on getting all those offers! It must be tricky working out where would be best for you. I'm just wondering if you had a look at Echo Factory in Leicester? Echo offers a BMus (Hons) Contemporary Music Performance and a BA (Hons) Music Business degree. Both are validated by the University of Wolverhampton.

Courses are tailored to the strengths and ambitions of each student and we cater for a lot of students with a keen interest in music production. You would receive plenty of 1:1 tuition time from our industry professional tutors, including those who actively work in the Hip Hop/Urban music and composition fields. We prepare our students for a long, sustainable career in the music industry by providing them with a well-rounded set of skills and theoretical knowledge so they are ready to work in a variety of areas in the music field. We want our students to be part of the future: not as bystanders but as makers, composers, performers and creatives!

We are still accepting applications for September 2017 entry and you can apply via UCAS Extra or Clearing. Students over 21 can apply to us directly.

Check us out here: http://www.echofactory.co.uk/

Please do give me a shout if I can help you in any way or answer any questions.

Whatever you decide, good luck with your musical future!

Alex
Echo Factory
lievik33
Rep:
?
(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
At the end of the day, you'd be better off doing a course you enjoy and that you will get better marks on. No point going to York just for the sake of the uni overall rep.

Bearing in mind that I've never heard of three of your choices: out of the unis I've heard of, Leeds College of Music is probably the next best for prestige. But course content and industry connections/contacts are more what you need to take into consideration :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's what I wanted to know. I was just wondering because I don't want to regret the possibility to go to York but I think you have got a good point. It makes no sense to go to York to study Music and Sound Recording if I am not really into the Sound recording even if it's really awesome to get the degree from York.

I think I am going to narrow the list down to Leeds Beckett, Leeds College of Music and Pulse College and I will explain why. It will probably help other people who will need to make the same hard decision as me.

Brunel University
I have got an offer to start the BMus Composition. In my opinion, it's better to have BMus than BA degree considering BMus is only music degree and BA is Bachelor of Arts which means less music specific degree. That's how I understand this. if I am not right, please, I would be more than happy if you will correct me.
However, it is situated in Uxbridge, about 1 hour from central London. It is an advantage in some way because it is not so expensive to live there. However, currently the music department is moving to the another building and it looked like that's not in favor of the music department. In addition, I felt it is more classical music focused, even if lecturers are not going to force you to do any particular genre of music for sure. I think I would compare the department and course to the University of York and its BA Music and Sound Recording. Next reason is the London itself. I realised it is really stressful to be involved in such a big city with so many people and so many things that are going on. I felt really depressed and as all of you know, I think there is no reason to talk about the living costs in London as well. I though I am aware of the "Expensive London", but I was not. It is even more expensive. This is by all means just the preference of the specific person so it is up to you if it suits you or not.

London College of Creative Media
I have got an offer to start the BMus Music Performance and Production course with pathway "Music Production". Again, it is BMus degree so it was my preference to do BMus and not BA. However, there are a lot of reason why I have decided not to go there. This year, the whole school is moving to the new huge building that is near the old one. I saw it by myself when I have come to the open days because it is really not so far from the old building. However, nobody was able to show me any pictures or videos from the inside, no pictures of studios or lecture's rooms, nothing. I really want to know where I am going to stay for next 3 years and where I am going to pay about 27 000 gbp so I was kind of disappointed by this. Lecturers looked cool but I found out that it is more performance focused course and that's not really what I want to do (as you know from my short description that I wrote earlier). It is situated in London so again the same reason as with Brunel University.

Point Blank School
This school is kind of mystery for me. Some of you probably know the Full Sail University situated in California, USA. Point Blank School really seems like the European version of Full Sail. It is basically more electronic music focused, they have got really good marketing strategy and if you look at their website everything looks really awesome. The curriculum of the course is basically what I want to study so that's great. However (again), I was not able to visit this school during my visit to England so I have not impression from the school. When I was trying to reach them, nobody was answering my phone call but I think it's more likely because it was Saturday . The lecturers there seems also very good so why not going there? Well, first of all, London. I am just really confident that I will be not able to finance my studies in London. It is really expensive and I don't want to be in London for 3 years sitting at home day by day counting every penny that I've got. In addition, I don't know why, I have got some kind of feeling it is not the right choice for me, even if it seems like the best one. They called me several times to secure my offer by paying 800euros in advance because the course is very competitive and there is a chance that somebody will take my place before me. What?? Things like this really confuse me so I decided to not go there.

As you see, basically I have decided to not go to the London (all of the three universities mentioned above are situated in London). Primarily, because of the living costs but I consided also other things as I mentioned earlier.

Now let's talk about the last university that I am still considering but I am more likely to exclude it from my list.

University of York
I have got an offer to start the BA (Hons) Music and Sound Recording course. This course has got the core of the BA (Hons) Music course with the addition of Sound Recording modules. Therefore it has modules that are included in the Music course so I should study Music Theory, Composition, Ensemble, Pop&Rock&Electronic Production and Analysis etc. That's fine because it is connected with things that I want to study. However the second part of the course is Sound Recording and even if I am interested in it, I am not really sure if it's really what I want to do in the future. I am interested more in the Composition and Music Production. Next reason is that it is more classical music focused school, but I think you are aware of it. One thing that I am not completely sure about is the type of the degree. Information that I was able to get is that university itself and course as well, are more research and academic based. That's exactly what I do not want to do. I have already bachelor degree in Economics and I have to say I have enough of reading books and doing the research on research that was made on the research of research. Of course, I know will need to read a lot of materials and books and have the examinations and write the dissertation. However, I want to start more "hands-on" and creative course than academic/research based one. On the other hand, as I mentioned earlier the prestige of the university and quality of the education there is enormous. Therefore, I am still considering this offer.

Now my final 3 universities that I have chosen: Leeds Beckett University, Leeds College of Music and Pulse College.

Leeds Beckett University
I have got an offer to start BA (Hons) Music Production course. I forget to mention that I have applied through UCAS last year as well. One and the only one of the universites that I have applied last year and decided to apply again this year was Leeds Beckett University. I was finishing my bachelor degree in Economics so I was really busy and thus I have decided to do a "gap year", get better in Music theory, get some work experienec in the field of Music/Audio technology and apply again next (this) year. I did exactly what I mentioned so I am going to have the ABRSM examination Grade 5 Theory on the 17th June, I worked as an Audio Technician on short term contract (3 months) and am going to do the IELTS soon as well. I did a research and these universities are the result of it. Leeds Beckett University is the only one that I applied to again. I have visited Beckett month ago as well and was quite impressed. I spoke to the course leader who was very helpful and explained me everything. This course is basically really what I want to study, curriculum is good. It involves major part of composition but in addition it focus on the audio technology as well. For example, the course leader showed me the submission of one of the students who received the complete silent trailer for Batman Arkham City film. He had to make all of the sounds involved in the trailer with addition of need to rerecord all of the conversations and voices. To be honest, it was really great job made by that particular student. This school has also very good alumnis, for instance Piers Aggett and Kesi Dryden from Rudimental. I just have some feeling that this course is something that I have to be really interested in. On the other side, this university is one of the biggest that I have ever saw and it's not focused just on the music as, for example, Leeds College of Music or Pulse College. That's another thing to consider, what is better: - go to huge university with thousands of people or choose small one with more personal tuition.

Leeds College of Music
I have got an offer to start BA (Hons) Music Production course. I see that this conservatoire has contacted me directly here in this forum . That's one of the next reasons why I love it there. You are trying to get me, not the otherwise as with the Point Blank School, for example. I know it's probably egocentric or something like that, but if you feel that college is interested by itself to get you, that's really great feeling and it supports your decision because you see they are active. I have attended the open days and spoke to some of your staff. Everyone was really friendly, even the ambassadors and especially girl who showed me the accommodation. It is really nice place to stay where you are surounded by awesome people whos interest is all the same - music. That's really great to be surounded by only people who are interested in the music and all actually do music by themself. They have got also the one and only SSL G-Series mixing desk that is able to use as the student but I think only in the 2nd and 3rd year. One of the things that little worried me is that the girl who showed me the accommodation was the alumni and still worked as the ambassador for the College. Why she had not a job within the music industry as the alumni but still worked for the College? It confused me little bit and I know that's not what I want to do after the graduation . I am probably bit of naive but I would like to be employed in some ads company or film company and compose for example. Anyway, this school looked really good and the fact that it is one of the only 9 conservatoires in the UK supports my decision to have this college as one of my last 3 choices.

Pulse College
This school is well recognized for its postgraduate course MA Scoring for Film & Visual Media with many worldwide well-known lecturers as Andy Hill who is former Vice President of Music for Walt Disney Pictures and for example composed the music for film called The Lion King. Next one is Conrad Pope whose credits include Start Wars trilogy, the Harry Potter series, Pirates of the Caribbean, Matrix films and many many more. I don't think there is a better way to convince somebody about the quality of the school and its education than by showing the tutors that are really involved in the industry and know what does it take to be successful in it. However, this is the MA course not BA which I am going to study. Anyway, I am really looking to the MA course and I am probably going to study there after my undergraduate studies.
I have got an offer to start BA (Hons) Music Production course. As the only school that I have chosen, it is situated outside the United Kingdom, in Ireland. It has got the same currency as my home country so it is really big financial advantage for me in terms of paying for my studies etc. It is also cheaper for me as I have to pay 8925euros/year while for the rest of the universities it is 9250pounds/year (around 10 500euros). It is difference around 1500-1600euros by year so it's around 4500 euros cheaper degree than the other ones. Just to clarify, I am going to pay my studies by myself, I am not takin the students loan because I am not allowed to do it. The reason is I have already my first bachelor degree in Economics as I mentioned earlier so I am not eligible to get the loan. I am even going to sell my car to pay one year of my studies so you can imagine I really want to choose the right school and course. It is also much cheaper in speaking of living costs (rent, public transport etc.) and basically in everything that I will buy because of no need to change the currency. It is smaller city than London as well what counts into my preference.
I have visited this college month ago so I spoke with staff and saw the whole building. A few years ago it was the well recognized studio called Windmill Lane Recording Studio where stars like Lady Gaga, 50 Cent, Rolling Stones, Ed Sheeran etc. were recording their projects. Even these days throughout the year some big "stars" come to use the studios. What's good they choose about 1-2 students that do their thing throughout the year, attend lessons on the daily basis and got good results from the exams and they are involved in the sessions. During the open days talk, they especially underlined the fact that students which they choose are actively involved in the sessions, not just by looking at all of the people but they basically do something within the session too. This is really amazing I think, to get this kind of experience. It is also the motivation for the students to perform well on exams etc. As the only one school it provides studio for students 24/7!!! One of the best thing that I realised during my visits of universities. You can book studio 2, that is not the main studio but it has SSL G-Series mixing desk with racks of lot of hardware effects, compressors, reverbs etc. with addition of lot software plugins. So you can book this studio overnight without any problem even in the first year. I have met the first year students after the open days, who booked the studio and recorded some strings in the evening so it is really awesome. I stayed in the school after the open days and in the evening some 3rd year student from Africa had the dissertation concert. That concert was really amazing! Back to the facilities. As the first and second year student you are not allowed to book Studio 1 but you are allowed to do that in your 3rd year. Studio 1 is the main studio in the building, basically the "legendary windmill lane recording studio" with huge niff mixing desk, genelec monitors, yamaha NS-10 monitors and lot of hardware that is even hard to write down now.
To be successful on this course you have to reach 220 credits, which is more than default 180 that you have to reach in other universities/school. It is also another sign that this school really means it serious. In class it is maximum of 10people so you have got really personal tuition which is the most imporant in creative degrees I think.
As you can see this is probably my favourite one so far but as I said I have still not decided yet. Therefore I would be more than happy if you could comment on this and help me with choosing the right university/college/school.

THANK YOU!
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Like I said earlier, I've never heard of Pulse College before. From your description though, it sounds pretty cool And lower tuition fees if you're self-funding as an overseas student are not to be sneered at. I guess the question is would you be happy in Ireland but it sounds like you're not one for big cities, so that is perhaps less of a consideration for you.

So yeah, based on your description, I'd probably go for Pulse College but as I said before, this is not my field of music. So best to wait for answers from more knowledgeable people :yes:
Leeds Conservatorie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Leeds College of Music
I have got an offer to start BA (Hons) Music Production course. I see that this conservatoire has contacted me directly here in this forum . That's one of the next reasons why I love it there. You are trying to get me, not the otherwise as with the Point Blank School, for example. I know it's probably egocentric or something like that, but if you feel that college is interested by itself to get you, that's really great feeling and it supports your decision because you see they are active. I have attended the open days and spoke to some of your staff. Everyone was really friendly, even the ambassadors and especially girl who showed me the accommodation. It is really nice place to stay where you are surounded by awesome people whos interest is all the same - music. That's really great to be surounded by only people who are interested in the music and all actually do music by themself. They have got also the one and only SSL G-Series mixing desk that is able to use as the student but I think only in the 2nd and 3rd year. One of the things that little worried me is that the girl who showed me the accommodation was the alumni and still worked as the ambassador for the College. Why she had not a job within the music industry as the alumni but still worked for the College? It confused me little bit and I know that's not what I want to do after the graduation . I am probably bit of naive but I would like to be employed in some ads company or film company and compose for example. Anyway, this school looked really good and the fact that it is one of the only 9 conservatoires in the UK supports my decision to have this college as one of my last 3 choices.
Hi Again!

I'm so glad you managed to get to an open day at Leeds College of Music and found it useful and enjoyable! It sounds like you are really making an informed decision and thinking hard about your future which is really great! I'm glad that you enjoyed seeing our facilities which are open until 3am in term time with plenty of bookable studios, mac labs and practice rooms available to students.

In terms of our graduates, what you will find across the music industry is that most graduates, particularly in the first few years after graduation will work in a lot of different areas depending on their specialism. For example its not uncommon for graduates to continue performing, writing and recording their own music whilst also working part time in the industry, teaching, interning as well as part time jobs to supplement this.

We do have some of our very recent graduates coming back to help at open days to do campus tours, this is usually because they still live and work in the local area and still have strong links with the conservatoire and want to come back to help out, but it certainly isn't their only or full time work (we only have 4 open days a year!).

In terms of some of the things our graduates have gone on to do here are a few examples related to film music and music production that might be of interest:

- Graduate Daniel Suett has gone on to work with Hans Zimmer composing for film.

- Graduate Aamir Yaqub is credited on three tracks on Rhianna's album 'Apologetic' and has also worked with will.i.am, Alicia Keys and Little Mix.

- Graduate Joseph Hartwell Jones went on to work as assistant engineer for multi grammy award winning Paul Epworth and worked with Adele, CeeLo Green, Florence and the Machine, Plan B and Lana Del Ray and was involved in the recording of Adele's 'Skyfall' at Abbey Road Studios.

I hope this is useful and happy to answer any other questions you may have! Good luck with your decision making!

Emily
Leeds College of Music
lievik33
Rep:
?
Hello,

thank everybody for their help and opinions. I have to update my situation of choosing the right university/college/school. I have chosen Leeds Beckett and Leeds College of Music within the UCAS application and in addition Pulse College in Dublin and Point Blank Music School in London. So now I have 4 schools to choose from.

Pulse College, Point Blank School and Leeds College of Music are the smaller schools where only music courses are taught in opposite to the Leeds Beckett University that is the only one from my choices with the big campus-based university with thousands of students studying not only music courses.

What do you think guys about the Point Blank School please? Have you anybody studied there? I would like to hear some information from current students at any of these schools. It would be the best help for me in choosing the right school . Thank you.
lievik33
Rep:
?
Hello,

please any new ideas? Please help me! :/
lievik33
Rep:
?
Hello,

so I have finally made a decision about the last 2 universities that I am thinking of:
- Leeds Beckett University
- Pulse College

Please, is there anybody who study at any of these two schools? I would be more than happy to see any opinions or honest words from your own experience. Even if you are a student of other university and can help me in any way, with deciding which school to attend this September, PLEASE REPLY! Thank you!!!
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello,

so I have finally made a decision about the last 2 universities that I am thinking of:
- Leeds Beckett University
- Pulse College

Please, is there anybody who study at any of these two schools? I would be more than happy to see any opinions or honest words from your own experience. Even if you are a student of other university and can help me in any way, with deciding which school to attend this September, PLEASE REPLY! Thank you!!!
Sadly, I don't think there are many music students on TSR for some reason - I'm not sure you'll be able to get a reply from people who have studied at one of these on TSR
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (147)
14.54%
I'm not sure (43)
4.25%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (303)
29.97%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.57%
I'm not a current university student (492)
48.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise