Level 3 NVQ Business Admin - Resolve Admin Problems Watch

s_apprentice
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am completing Unit 33 - Resolve Administrative Problems. I cant seem to get my head around the questions and i cant get hold of my tutor - if anyone has an example answers they could help me with it would be much appreciated!

This is the criteria:

1.1 Evaluate the effectiveness of different types of information on an administrative function

1.2 Explain the basis for selecting tools, techniques and strategies to analyse administrative functions

1.3 Explain the constraints attached to the use of resources needed to resolve administrative problems

1.4 Explain how to apply risk assessment and management techniques to identify and resolve administrative problems

1.5 Analyse the effectiveness of different techniques used to resolve administrative problems
Dawnie38
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by s_apprentice)
I am completing Unit 33 - Resolve Administrative Problems. I cant seem to get my head around the questions and i cant get hold of my tutor - if anyone has an example answers they could help me with it would be much appreciated!

This is the criteria:

1.1 Evaluate the effectiveness of different types of information on an administrative function

1.2 Explain the basis for selecting tools, techniques and strategies to analyse administrative functions

1.3 Explain the constraints attached to the use of resources needed to resolve administrative problems

1.4 Explain how to apply risk assessment and management techniques to identify and resolve administrative problems

1.5 Analyse the effectiveness of different techniques used to resolve administrative problems
I am having the same problems with this unit.
CM17X
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hopefully your tutor has provided you with some help by now but it is useful to know that Pearson (Edexcel) have some useful information for all of the L3BA units in the document linked below. Pages 308 - 309 have information for the unit you have asked about (this is unit number 40 with Pearson).https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...BA_Iss4_V2.pdf
s_apprentice
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dawnie38)
I am having the same problems with this unit.
Have you had any luck? I am still stuck on this unit and it's stressing me out big time!
Dawnie38
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Have you had any luck? I am still stuck on this unit and it's stressing me out big time!
I have just submitted this for marking. I am not sure if its right or not. Once I get feed back, if it is right I will help you out
Dawnie38
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

I have just submitted this for marking. I am not sure if its right or not. Once I get feed back, if it is right I will help you out
s_apprentice
Rep:
?
Great, thanks! I am mainly stuck on 1.1 and 1.2 , I have managed to complete the other parts
Dawnie38
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

This is the criteria:

An Administration function can be many different things, when I completed this I choose to give an example of an online ordering system we use here in the Health Board called Oracle. I have not yet had this work marked so am reluctant to give advise just in case it isn't correct. Once it has been checked I will get back to you!
KirstenG
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did you find any help with AC1.2: Explain the basis for selecting tools, techniques and strategies to analyse administrative functions. I am really struggling with this question!
MessyMiss
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Have you had any feedback to your submission on this topic yet, it's doing my head in and I would love to be able to understand what I am aiming for??
Hayley1984white
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by MessyMiss)
Have you had any feedback to your submission on this topic yet, it's doing my head in and I would love to be able to understand what I am aiming for??
Hello do you have any help i can have with this please
Hayley1984white
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Can anyone help with 1.1 and 1.2 please xxx
debsfran
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Desperately in need of help for 1.2 through to 1.5, anyone?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birkbeck, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day - Startford Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Mar '19
  • University of Wolverhampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Mar '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (65)
15.48%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (43)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (80)
19.05%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (60)
14.29%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (46)
10.95%
How can I be the best version of myself? (126)
30%

Watched Threads