The Student Room Group

Rate High School out of 10 (GCSE Students Only)

Ladies and gentlemen its coming to the end of a sensational irrepressible incredible indulging unthinkable dubious extraordinary phenomenal time at school. Minute by minute as our lives go by we need to take a look at the fantastic times we have had and think about the future which is in store

The people of student room i ask you to rate your time at high school out of 10 and dont be ***** and just look at this without commenting because your just wasting your time you losers. Be clear why you rate it and give reasons with developed statements and what the purpose of high school was. Please structure it in a way which makes the reader myself want to read and thank you for reading my mammoth of an essay which deserves plaudits for hard work and integrity. Thank you for your cooperation during this strange and nostalgic time.
Original post by Mark Fresh
Ladies and gentlemen its coming to the end of a sensational irrepressible incredible indulging unthinkable dubious extraordinary phenomenal time at school. Minute by minute as our lives go by we need to take a look at the fantastic times we have had and think about the future which is in store

The people of student room i ask you to rate your time at high school out of 10 and dont be ***** and just look at this without commenting because your just wasting your time you losers. Be clear why you rate it and give reasons with developed statements and what the purpose of high school was. Please structure it in a way which makes the reader myself want to read and thank you for reading my mammoth of an essay which deserves plaudits for hard work and integrity. Thank you for your cooperation during this strange and nostalgic time.

9.9/10.

When I arrived at secondary school, I was a weird, nerdy, autistic kid with a habit of shouting and throwing furniture. The only person I could have counted as a friend was a similarly weird kid with extremely long, unwashed hair with a sick mind who believed he was Gollum.

Right now I have plenty of friends, no longer exhibit autistic tendencies and have a capacity for fun and jokes as well as study. Although I'm still trying to get that Gollum kid off my back. He seems to think I'm still his best friend. Not after everything he did... but that's another story :wink:.

On the way there were ups and huge downs, but I managed to make it through. At the same time, I've probably changed so much that my ex-teachers at primary school wouldn't recognise me. While there were times that I wanted the Earth to open and swallow me whole, overall it's been a good time. And when I look back, I'll remember those good bits - the backstage banter at school concerts, my seemingly-endless streams of innuendo jokes, the time I managed to fall off the button-lift at the ski-slope and get back on it myself and of course the time I had to walk around with no shoes when we went swimming (slight logistical error...). The tantrums and stress will thankfully be forgotten.

Sure, some things remain unaccomplished. My long-term secret crush is in a seemingly-permanent relationship right now. But that can wait...
Reply 2
oh cheeky geezer trying to swivel into the action. Thanks for your highly intellectual feedback

Quick Reply

Latest