Anars
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, everyone!

Have you been notified by the LSE regarding the decision on LSE Masters Award or other LSE Departmental Award?
Arian93
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anars)
Hi, everyone!

Have you been notified by the LSE regarding the decision on LSE Masters Award or other LSE Departmental Award?
Hey! awaiting that myself.
Anars
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Arian93)
Hey! awaiting that myself.
Yay! Same here!
wooooo123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Any update on this?
Arian93
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by wooooo123)
Any update on this?
Nope
jpt4749
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm also waiting for this as I didn't get the automatic GSS when getting an offer. Tbh I don't hope to get the great amount (just some to compensate for higher living cost in London)...
Anars
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Still no reply. The officer answered my call explained that all decision will be given at the end of July
SIUKKK
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
actually it is too late to release all decision before July. Couldn't they give more updates to applicants so that we need not to wait........
SIUKKK
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hi everyone. I sent an email exactly asking the progress of selection of two particular scholarships and LSE replied me few days later. You guys may also try to do in this way.
Anars
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by SIUKKK)
hi everyone. I sent an email exactly asking the progress of selection of two particular scholarships and LSE replied me few days later. You guys may also try to do in this way.

Hi thank you for your info. Will do. How about your application status then?
kobak3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Dear all,

I can only advise you to wait till the end of the month. If you do not receive any suport, you will be notified via e-mail. I have received a scholarschip and I was notified about it by e-mail. There is no sense phoning or writing e-mails because they deal with hundreds of applications. If you you hear nothing till end of the month, it means you will be unsuccessful. Only successful candidates are given any feedback. Till end of June everyone have a chance. I know it is a stressful experience but you should wait only 2 weeks
SIUKKK
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by kobak3)
Dear all,

I can only advise you to wait till the end of the month. If you do not receive any suport, you will be notified via e-mail. I have received a scholarschip and I was notified about it by e-mail. There is no sense phoning or writing e-mails because they deal with hundreds of applications. If you you hear nothing till end of the month, it means you will be unsuccessful. Only successful candidates are given any feedback. Till end of June everyone have a chance. I know it is a stressful experience but you should wait only 2 weeks
may i know when you received the email notification? thanks
kobak3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
today
SIUKKK
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
today
thank you for your reply. and Congratulation!!!!

I agree that should wait till the end of July, but i really need a reply as soon as possible because I will defer the offer if I don't have any scholarship..
SIUKKK
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
and it was sad that they told me those scholarships were selected
Layeta
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Dear all,

Hi. I just wanted to ask, did you you have to wait for the award before you could submit the financial undertaking form, or wait for the result of the scholarship and then submit the form? Thank you.
kobak3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I submitted the Financial undertaking form straight after receiving an offer in February. I chose the option that I have applied for Financial Support from LSE and I will be responsible for paying the whole costs or in case award the remaining balance. In other words you do not have to wait for the decision of Financial Support Office in order to fill financial undertaking form.
jpt4749
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I submitted the Financial undertaking form straight after receiving an offer in February. I chose the option that I have applied for Financial Support from LSE and I will be responsible for paying the whole costs or in case award the remaining balance. In other words you do not have to wait for the decision of Financial Support Office in order to fill financial undertaking form.
Hello I just would like to ask which particular scholarship you've received is please. I also got my offer in February but haven't heard anything regarding scholarship outcome yet.
MoRa123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey Guys,

I am international student, applied for the scholarship for the second time. I still didn't get any email, and I am losing hope now. I know they don't reply back to emails regarding this, but can anybody guide me regarding the email address. I want to have a clear picture by this week. 20k is too expensive to afford!
MoRa123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If anyone is still waiting, no point of it anymore. 'We have now notified the majority of the successful candidates (by email) so as you have not heard from us, you have not been successful in getting a scholarship to date. We advise that the end of July is the latest that you could be notified about a successful application, however the chances of this now are slim.' This was my second time, so pretty disappointed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (50)
30.3%
No (115)
69.7%

Watched Threads