The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Master Award/ Scholarship 2017

Scroll to see replies

Hey not sure if anyone is looking at this but was wondering if they really only announce the result of the scholarships in July?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 21
Original post by jellybomb
Hey not sure if anyone is looking at this but was wondering if they really only announce the result of the scholarships in July?

I think end of June- early July.
Reply 22
Are there cases where an applicant is offered scholarship on a reapplication? I.e. do assessors take into account the reapplication element? Of course this alone doesnt merit being awarded scholarship.
Reply 23
Has anyone heard back yet?
Original post by Arian93
Has anyone heard back yet?

Nothing yet :frown: I think I will call the admissions at the end of the week what do you think?
Reply 25
Original post by jellybomb
Nothing yet :frown: I think I will call the admissions at the end of the week what do you think?

Yeah. By when do they let the successful applicants know? I thought successful candidates are communicated the decision by early July- or do/can they take till end July?
I sent an email asking about whether a decision has been made yet about my scholarship and I got this reply. Is there still any hope??
DFCF1B14-AA56-4DE3-956B-14D3B082732A.png
Reply 27
Original post by Nizar115
I sent an email asking about whether a decision has been made yet about my scholarship and I got this reply. Is there still any hope??
DFCF1B14-AA56-4DE3-956B-14D3B082732A.png

Thank you for sharing this! May I ask when you enquired and received a reply?
Original post by Arian93
Thank you for sharing this! May I ask when you enquired and received a reply?

I sent the email yesterday and received the reply today.

Do you think I still have a chance or is it already too late??
Reply 29
I sent the email yesterday and received the reply today.

Do you think I still have a chance or is it already too late??

I've been told to wait until the end of July too, but I'm confused cause I reckon majority of decisions are taken/communicated by early July.
I sent them another email today asking about what are the odds right now of getting a scholarship
Reply 31
I sent them another email today asking about what are the odds right now of getting a scholarship

Great! Let us know what they say.
Reply 32
Did the financial support office respond to anyone's mail?
Also what are the chances now, its already 22nd July. I AM SO WORRIED!
Reply 33
Anyone heard back?
Reply 34
Hello everyone. I'm planning to apply for Msc Human Resources and I meet all the requirements for the course. Giving your GMAT score is optional and I wanted to to know whether it would affect my application. I'm an international student with GPA of 8.7/10 and have one year experience as a HR generalist. Thank you
Reply 35
Original post by kobak3
today

I know it is more than year but do you mind telling me which award/ scholarship you received?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending